9....encounter

[Kiris pov]

I bring my arm back and punch the closest thing near me. My wall.

I didn't even activate my quirk. My fist in the drywall. It cracked all around the newly placed fracture. It takes me a minute to figure out what I did. 

    “Damn it…” I whisper. I rest my head against the wall, leaving my hand in it as tears roll down my face.

    “I should have hit the fucking bag…”

 [a few days later. Kirishima has locked himself in his room trying to get y/n off his mind but can’t.]

[kiri’s pov (still)]

I haven't left my room for awhile. I have such a lack of motivation but i want to do so much. I just can't get myself to get anything done. 

‘This is stupid.’ i say to myself. I look over at the clock; only 5:27. I let out a sigh and rub my eyes. The only thing I've been doing for the past few days is just scrolling through tiktok and sulking into my bed. y/n is gone again. And i'm not sure what the next step i should take is… so I try to help out and look for her. No. I’ve already caused enough trouble for myself. 

    “I need some fresh air.” I get out of bed with a sigh.

I make my way down to the lobby to see everyone there. When I enter the room everyone looks at me

    “H-hey man...you ok?” Denki comes up to me and asks.

“You’ve been in your room ever since….well,” denki rubs the back of his neck.

I nod. Everyone looks really worried as I remain quiet. I start to walk upstairs to my bedroom to grab a hoodie. When I do , I make my way back down to the lobby. I start to walk to the elevator.

    “Where are you going?” Uraraka asks.

“On a walk. I need some air.” I enter the elevator. I put in some headphones and listen to music on my phone. 

    Last thing I see before the elevator door closes are the worried faces on my classmates’ faces.

    When the elevator stops I walk out and exit the building. I soon find myself just walking on a sidewalk. There are buildings around and there's a small convenient store. 

    I let out a sigh and walk into the store. The door makes a ring sound as I open it. 

“Welcome!” the lady at the counter says with a smile. 

    I decide to just look around, to get my mind off of things. One earbud still in and the other just hanging from the cord. Do I even have my wallet with me? I rummage around in my pockets. I eventually pull out my wallet. I only have about 20 dollars. I can probably buy some sweets or something. 

    I continue to walk around the isle. I hear a familiar giggle. My head lifts up and I look around.

    “What the hell am I even doing right now..” I say out loud. I rub the bridge of my nose. Letting out a sigh.

    “What do you want for dinner?” a girl's voice asks.

“Anything that you’re willinging to make.” a guy replies with a big smile.

    Wait…. Is that? I look around and walk out of the aisle. I look around and there she is. Standing in the produce section with that guy.

    I look at her, and the first thing I notice is her face. She has a split lip and it's a bit swollen. She has a black eye. It looks horrible. But her expression...she looks so happy. A smile was on her face. But it looked different from the smile I was used to seeing. It was real. The most real I've ever seen her act.