26.....Bakugou

[A/n: possibly another trigger warning, mentions of abuse, PTSD, panic attacks. (honestly though I'm not sure why I'm putting a trigger warning, this whole story is just a freaking trigger.)]

"J-just...A...a dre-dream" you sobbed. The anxiety and panic consumed your mind. Your nails dug deeper into your skin. Your heart beat was so loud. It was to load. You couldn't breath. You couldn't focus. You looked around frantically trying to use literally any method you could remember, to stop your panic.

You sit there gasping for air, starting to grab at your hair. If felt as if your chest had started to expand in your chest, getting ready to burst. The lump in your throat felt so big that it was hard for you to even let out coherent cries and sobs. You squeezed your eyes closed and bit your lip. Trying to hold back any noise, but you soon tasted iron on your tongue. But that didn't stop you in any way, you kept biting harder and harder until you felt the warm trickle of blood running down your lip along with your stings and salty tears. They met at your chin,dripping down onto the white bedding of this stupid hospital bed. You just wanted to go home...you wanted to go back to Jin....

But could you?

The pain in your chest was still there. It hadn't stopped, it was just like how it felt in your dream. You let out a slow and crackly sob.

[Aizawa's pov]

Here I am..in the hospital's lounge with Tsukauchi. He was typing like crazy on his small laptop.

"Tsukauchi," I started, "do you know what happened once you took Masuda away?" I asked hazily. His eyes left his computer and he looked up at me a bit confused.

"What do you mean?" he said. I let out a sigh and lean forward.

"Y/n tried to get to Masuda before the car had started to drive off. I had to hold her back. And at that time, she looked back and her eyes were glowing," I explained.

"But...Isn't that what her quirk does?" he asked with a confused smile.

"But... the glow was purple. And I started to feel the atmosphere change in the same way it did when Masuda had use.." I paused for a moment, the memory of his quirk flooding threw my mind, "That....quirk he has..."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Tsukauchi, I think Y/n and Masuda have the ability to share their quirks," I said, "It's just a suspicion, but I'm almost convinced that it's true..." I say.

"Aizawa that's impossible. There's no way that there's even a chance of that being true," Tsukauchi argued. I let out a sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I know, but that's not the only thing. When Y/n turned to use the quirk on me, she was stopped. And when she did she looked over to the car in what seemed to be terror! And I saw that Masuda.... His eyes were glowing white. The same way Y/n's would have, if she were to activate her quirk," I rambled on. Tsukauchi looked at me with sympathy.

"Maybe you're tired Aizawa...You've been put under a lot of stress and I can't even begin to imagine what it's like for a student of yours to be the source of it...Maybe, you should take the day to rethink some of this stuff..maybe try to piece some of this stuff together or work on another case," he suggested.

"Well I'm just saying that what if there's more to their relationship or 'connection' than we think there is?" I say with a sigh.

When I go to stand up, I hear a gruff voice behind me.

"Hey, I got Shitty hair to go back to the dorms like you asked," I turned to the voice to see Bakugou.

"Thank you, Bakugou," I say, "I'll have you watch over Y/n for awhile. KIrishima seems to be taking this way too harshly. He needs rest and time to regain himself properly."