18.....slightly broken bond

[a/n: please don't hate me for the suspenseful cliffhanger]

[Jin's pov]

“Do it. Shoot me,” I look at him with my glowing eyes. And soon my tears start to run down my face.   

[your pov]

    You lay in your bed, staring at the ceiling. You're on your side, listening to the sound of your own breathing. 

Knock

Knock 

You look towards the door. Almost curious, but you can't find the motivation to even change your expresion.  

    “Y/n?” a voice says. Not just any random voice...but Kirishima’s voice, “Y/n, I’m coming in.” you watch the door open and he makes eye contact with you. You don't move, despite the awkwardness. He walks over to you and kneels next to your bed, so that his face is in front of yours.

    “Im…. I'm so glad you're ok,” he whispers. You look at him and he looks at you. This would be perfect if it wasn't in this situation. He moves his hand to cup your face and you only slightly flinch, which caused his relieved expression to become distraught for a fraction of a second. 

    “Hey…. talk to me…” he encourages.

“About what…..” you answer nonchalantly. 

    “About what's on your mind,” he says, pulling his hand from your cheek.

You feel discomfort at the loss of warmth. And you want to unravel…. You want to break down, and tell him everything. You want him to hold you, and you want him to forget. You feel your lip quiver, and you sit up and look at him. He looks a bit confused and straightens himself. 

    “Kirishima….I-'' you start, but the word won't come out. You swing your legs over the edge of the bed and look at him. Before he even had a chance to react, you already had your arms around him. You hold him close to you, his body flush with yours.

    “Y/n…….” he whispers. You felt his body shift, and he hesitantly puts his arms around your waist.

    “I'm so sorry...Im so so sorry…” you whisper into his shoulder.

“Y-Y/n...what-” he asks.

    “I ruined everything...I ruined everything, I always do…” you say. And your shoulders begin to shake, as you begin to cry.

    “No…. Y/n please don't cry. It's ok...you didn't ruin anything….” you grip onto his shirt not wanting him to let you go...and he doesn't. He holds you just as tight as you hold him.

    “Y/n….I love you,” he says, “you might not have believed me before, but I really do mean it,” he pulls away from you and looks into your wet eyes, still running with tears. He cupped your cheek and used his thumb to wipe away the now stopped tears. 

    “Y/n...I didn't do it right the first time. But let me help, now. And I’ll make sure we can start over. I’ll make you get better,” he says in a soft voice.

    It takes you a moment to take in what he said, but once you do, you nod at his words and put your hand on his.

    “Ok….” you whisper in defeat. That's all you could do. You had no more fight left in you. You couldn't deny his actions, and you didn't  even want to.

    “Kirishima… I can’t feel Jin..” you whisper. His heart sank at the mention of his name, and he tried to hide his frustration. 

    “What...do you mean?” he asked. His hand leaves my face and it makes me feel cold. 

“M-me and Jin are connected through our quirks… I’m not sure how, and neither is he. But it's strange. We can borrow each other's quirks, and we can talk to one another through our minds. We have always been really close and our parents were best friends so we practically lived with each other. We even have the same birthday and everything,” you explain. He makes eye contact with you, and shyly looks away.

    “I’m… not sure if i understand,” he explains.

“I can feel when Jin is near me and I can feel when he is in danger, and he can feel when I’m in danger. And I’m not sure if he’s ok or not…” you put your hand over your chest and look down at you knees, “I can't feel his present or his being...He’s just..” you pause and look at Kirishima, “...Not there…”

    “Hey...it’s ok….He’s ok. As fair as I know he’s only being held by the prison. He’s not a prisoner, just a suspect,” he explains. You nod and he lets out a sigh and stands up.

    “Hey…” he gives you a nice warm smile, and holds out his hand towards you, “let's go for a walk…” he says.

[Jin’s pov]

“Do it. Shoot me,” I look at him with my glowing eyes. And soon my tears start to run down my face. And due to the fact my quirk is connected to my emotions my eyes and tears look bright; but i've never shown this much vulnerability toward my emotions while actually using my quirk….this could be dangerous. My tears fall down my face and it feels like it's burning into my skin as they run down and fall onto the floor creating small and fluorescent glowing drips and splatters. Almost as if I'm a toxic mutated being. The officer looks over at the man who seems to be going crazy or is being attacked by an evil thing that doesn't exist. 

“Deactivate your quirk Masuda!” he says over the screams of his fellow officer, “You don't want to get yourself in more trouble than you already are!”

“Shoot…” I say smiling at him, “when i die the quirk dies to! That’ll solve everything right!” tears run down my face as I feel my chest tighten with cries. I look at Tsukauchi(the officer's name) to see his hands tremble, causing the gun to noticeably tremble.

“The world doesn't need monsters right? The shoot!” I yell.

“Masuda! Deactivate your quirk now!” he yells back, the other officers scream becoming more and more blood curdling.

    “Fucking shoot me!!! Kill me too!!!” I scream. At this point I'm even becoming overwhelmed by how powerful my emotions are making my quirk.

    “There's no point to living if Y/n’s dead!”” I scream dropping down to my knees.

 He becomes confused and lowers his gun, “Masuda! Y/n isn't dead! She woke up!”

    “No! I killed her! He’s right I filled her!!” I sob.

[Tsukauchi’s pov]

        “There's no point to living if Y/n’s dead!””  he screams as he falls down to his knees.

 I give him a confused look and lower my gun, “Masuda! Y/n isn't dead! She woke up!” he grabs the side of his head and curls up to his knees.

    “No, she's dead! I killed her! I can't feel her! She’s not there! He’s right I killed her!!” he sobbed. His voice got deeper and it seemed as if it was getting more and more demonic and inhuman, "I'm a monster!!!"

I look over at my partner and realize that he pulled something stupid again. I look down at the boy in front of me as he sobs and seems to be close to destroying himself. He's still just a kid, he’s just as confused and scared as Y/n….

I put my gun on the ground and slowly stalk towards him. 

“Masuda! Please! You need to sto-” and with that...I felt a sharp pain on the inside of my chest. I cant talk. I cant even make any coherent sounds. I look down to see a small red splotch on my shirt that seems to be growing more and more rapidly. I look up at Masuda but he’s not there, neither is my partner. I look back down at my chest to see a small object buldging through. I put my hand to it, but before I reached it, it was gone. 

    I didn't feel pain anymore, and I looked up to see Masuda and my partner passed out. And I look behind me to see Eraser in the doorway, his hair floating in the air. 

Word count:  1403

(A/n: HELLO!!!! I am so sorry for the confusing plot line or just random or cliche junk. But i hope your enjoying the story! And don't forget to vote! ;p