7....cleaning yourself up

[Time skip to the next day]

The last thing you remember is collapsing into Jin's arms. But anything after that is a blur.

When you open your eyes, you see that you're in different clothes, and in someone's bed. "it must be jin's bed," you think.

You sit up, but feel an instant pain in your abdomen and head.

"ahh..." you cry out, not very loud, but loud enough to wake the sleeping Jin sitting next to the bed.

"Y/n! you're awake!" he says in a worried tone.

He stands from the chair he was sitting in. He never left your side while you were out-cold.

"A-are you ok? d-do you need anything?" he says in a panic, "what about water? How's your head?"

"J-Jin...tell me it was a dream..." you say softly.

"Y/n..." he says. He put a hand on yours.

"My reputation is over.." you bite the inside of your lip, "Everyone knows, Jin!" you put your hand up to your face as you sob.

He pulls your hands away from your face and looks you in the eyes as you cry.

"It's going to be ok Y/n.." he pulls you into a hug and you hug him back. You grab onto his shirt and sop into his chest.

He rubs the back of your head while telling you it's going to be ok. After a while you are calmed down and no longer crying; but still sniffling and hiccuping.
"J-jin...?" you ask.

"Yes, Y/n?" he replies with a small smile.

"Do you have any of those brownies?"

[Kiri's pov]

"What the hell just happened?''

Everyone sits there in shock as to what just happened. Y/n's mum has been restrained by Aizawa sensei. And was taken to a different room.

"Kirishima-kun... did you know about her mum too?" Ochoko asks me.

"N-no I....," I look away, "I had no idea." I admit.

"That was awful..why didn't she ever say anything?" Momo mumbles.

"You dumbasses. She obviously didn't want us to know. She wanted to stay the girl that had a happy life, and a perfect image. She didn't want to bother us with her problems." bakugo snarls.

"Why?!" Mina says, "She should have come to us!"

I look down at the ground and I feel a bg wave of regret and doubt wash over me. Would it have been better to just leave it be. Would she still be ok if I never followed her to the station that day.

"And who's this Jin guy she's called for. And her mum mentioned it too." Jiro said.

They all look at me. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I look back at the floor and sit down on the couch.

"Kirishima. If you know anything you need to tell us," Ojiro says.

I put my hand on my face and massage my temples. I take a deep breath and let it out in the form of a stressed sigh.

"Y/n's addicted to drugs," I say. I heard a few gasps some of the class already knew. "Jins her dealer. But they obviously have a deeper connection to one another. I'm not sure when they met or how, but I know that they're really close."

"y/n...." Hagakure mumbles.

"I shouldn't have followed her that day...." I put my face in my hands. I feel a hand on my back and I look up to see Denki by my side.