7

Dinner was like usual. 

Imagine dinner on Midgard, normal and well-mannered. 

Now scrap that idea and avoid getting hit by food. Since Erika and Gale had spent their dinners with the royalty before they weren't used to this behaviour now that they ate with the guards and maids in the palace. 

Volstagg had shown Gale how to shoot food across the room with a big fork and now a food chaos had broken out. Most maids were trying to stop everyone but some were even joining. While Gale was sitting on Volstaggs shoulders laughing happily and shooting pieces of food through the room, Erika was trying not to get involved. 

She hid under the table but immediately regretted that idea because her wings barely fit under it. Apparently she wasn't the only one with that thought. Lady Sif crawled towards her rolling her eyes. 

"Boys. Always making a mess.", she smiled but then it turned into a smirk. "Should we show them how it's really done?" 

Both women got themselves weapons aka forks as well and even more chaos broke out.  

The food battle came to a halt when Andrea suddenly stormed into the room. She was panting and everyone stood still as if someone just paused a video. Erika knew Andrea good enough that she'd usually scold them because of the mess they made, but right now she was just in a hurry. 

"Healers. Please go to the nurse room. We have a problem.", she said and put her hands on her hips, trying to catch her breath. Fandral came to her and helped her stand. She may be experienced but she was old as well. 

As soon as they heard the orders the healers stood up immediately not caring about the food stains on their clothes. After they left with Lady Andrea the rest of the remaining people started cleaning the place. 

After they finished cleaning they were very much exhausted. The only one who seemed to still have energy was Gale. She was jumping up and down and almost slipped on the wet floor. 

"What do we do now?", Lady Sif asked, already bored again. 

"You could show us some of the places you mentioned!", Gale said excited already. Everyone could see how Lady Sif got soft at Gale's cuteness but didn't dare to make fun of her. 

"Let's go. But first I think we should get cleaned."

After a few minutes everyone had changed into fresh clothes. Luckily both Erika's and Gale's wings didn't get dirty because it was really time-consuming to clean them. 

The Warriors three and the girls were heading towards a mountain near the palace. It was the highest on Asgard but Erika still couldn't remember its name. To be honest when she was a kid she never really cared about things like that but now she wished to have paid more attention. 

Together they walked along a beautiful path leading to the top of the mountain. In the distance a waterfall could be heard and Erika remembered the one time they went on a picnic together at a river. Even though she knew she shouldn't dwell in the past she couldn't help but miss her mother. 

But then Gale came up to Erika as if she felt her sister's sadness and whined about how tired her feet were to go up the mountain. Lady Erika laughed at that glad her sister was only having problems like that. 

"Why don't you fly?", Hogun asked curiously. "I mean you don't have those wings for nothing." 

"I don't really know how to do this.", Gale mumbled and drew symbols on the floor with her foot embarrassed about herself.