1

No one but Thor.

Even though he didn't know what he was searching for the God immediately went after his feeling because in all his 1500 years his gut feeling never betrayed him. Of course the God made sure his mischievous brother was imprisoned and couldn't wait to get him back to Asgard.

After believing his brother died falling of the Bifrost he sure didn't imagine meeting him again. And on different sides.

The God was flying over the city when he spotted a pile of bricks which had fallen down from a building near it. The strange feeling only grew as the God flew down on the street and searched for clues. As he walked around the pile he noticed something which immediately caught his attention.

A Hand.

Not wasting a second the god threw away the bricks until he could pull out the woman. Thor of course was wondering why his feeling told him to find a woman under a pile of bricks but then he saw the sword in her hands. Shocked he looked at the runes on it. Runes he had studied for years, only seen on papers or drawings.

In his arms was a Valkyrie.

The small girl was still impatiently waiting for her sister to return. Nervously she waited at the window, praying for her sister to get back safely. Seeing the destruction and dead bodies on the ground the girl wanted to throw up. The sight was really traumatizing for her.

When she looked up to the sky to not have to look in the dead people's eyes, she noticed a figure in the sky holding a body in its arms. She only saw the God through TV but he was still recognizable from miles away. Even though the girl just saw a hero flying she only focused on the body in his arms. The white hair of her sister which was the same as hers could be recognizable from everywhere on this world. Probably because the colour wasn't even from this earth.

The girl watched as the God landed on top of a tower and didn't waste any time to run towards it in order to get to her sister.

Tony Stark was convinced nothing in this world could surprise him anymore. Not after he just survived a nuclear bomb, an alien attack and fought with a God, an 100 year old man and a green creature who's only vocabulary was 'smash'.

But how so often he was proven wrong when a six year old girl broke into the Avengers tower and demanded to bring her to the man with a hammer.

"Look, I'm not the person you can command, okay?", he cleared and looked down at the girl. "I'm not even asking how you got in this tower, hell I don't even think I want to know, so when you're not one of Grumpycats fangirls I'd say you leave and play with your dolls."

The girls reaction made him regret his words. She threw glares at him and opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by the God of Thunder himself, who stormed into the room.

"Stark, I'll have to leave to Asgard as soon-", the God began but interrupted himself when he spotted the small girl standing in front of Tony and his face got pale, recognizing the similarities between the two women. 

"I'm sorry for breaking in.", the girl spoke and switched to her angelic mode which usually worked on every adult. Adults are dumb, just smile dreamingly and they swoon over you, the girl learned at a very young age. Her smile then fell and her face was dead serious. "Actually I'm not sorry, you kidnapped my sister."

"I'll bring you to your sister.", the god replied instantly and lead the girl through the door he came from. When he turned around once more he noticed Tonys look and gestured to follow him. The billionaire rolled his eyes in annoyance and followed them, sulky he couldn't finish his drink.