13

Weeks have passed but Erika still couldn't control the magic inside of her. One time she managed to make an illusion of herself. It was only for seconds but it was enough energy for Erika to lose her consciousness causing her to fall on the floor. 

Magnus had found her sleeping on the floor when he visited her later for a chess battle and couldn't stop laughing. Even now, days later, he still teased her about it. Even though he teases her he was always near in case it would happen again. For Erika Magnus had became a close friend she could trust. Sometimes he annoyed her with questions about Midgard or ask her about dating tips. Luckily he didn't follow them because she barely had any dating experience. 

Right now Magnus and her were guarding the balcony again. It surprised Erika Odin actually did something to honour his son. But she didn't expect that. A 15 metre big statue stood right in front of them. Anyone in Asgard could see it from miles away. 

On top of that Odin made a play of Loki's death which confused Erika even more. It was cruel to see his son, even if it was just an actor, die again and again but the people of Asgard loved it. On Erika's side Magnus wiped away a single tear before anyone could see it. He may didn't admit it but he was a sensitive boy. 

Gale on the other hand watched the play in boredom and looked over the balcony. She wanted to spend more time with Erika since she was always training or learning magic but she didn't expect their sister time to be like that. She already watched the play about a dozen times and now it was just boring. 

Odin was enjoying this more than he should, thought Erika. He was sitting on a sofa getting fanned all the time. He whispered the lines and was obviously proud of himself for honouring Loki like that. 

"So moving.", Magnus whispered to Erika but she just rolled her eyes. Then she spotted a certain person in the crowd. 

"Stop crying or your boyfriend thinks I'm mobbing you again." 

"Alec is not my boyfriend!", he whisper-yelled making Erika smirk. 

"I didn't even say a name."

"Ah shut up.", Magnus mumbled defeated but his cheeks turned red. In fact Alec has been flirting with Magnus for some time now. Magnus on the other hand was way too shy to make a move so Erika was planning on a way to bring them together. 

"Thor!", someone in the crowd suddenly yelled making everyone turn around. Erika and Magnus were supposed to guard the entrance but they still missed him. Ups. 

"Father.", the god said surprised watching the play. Erika then didn't understand the conversation anymore. But when she saw Thor throwing Mjölnir in the air, she felt the tension rise. Was he going to hit his father?

Of course Erika knew if that hammer would hit Odin he would be dead instantly. She may hated Odin but it still was her duty to protect him. On the other hand she trusted Thor wouldn't do anything stup- yeah actually no.  

Erika went closer just in case. She wanted to know what was going on. But then the hammer came back and Thor whispered something she'd never forget. 

"Then I'll see you on the other side, brother." 

Rage was the biggest understatement if I had to describe Erika's feelings now. She was furious. If she just saw it earlier. She told this guy about her fears, about her problems. The glim around him was now so obvious she wanted to slap herself. 

Walking down the Bifröst made her nostalgic about the time Odin sent her and her sister to Midgard. Now she was going to bring the Allfather back even if she hated the thought. She didn't even want to come with Thor because she had to try really hard not to kill Loki. His presence made her blood boil. 

On her other side was Gale happily jumping up and down. She was happy to go back to Earth. Even though she loved Asgard, Midgard became her home as well. And maybe there was a chance to meet her friends again. 

Erika did her best not to look in Loki's direction. She didn't care if he'd feel her anger. In fact the only one who wasn't affected by the tension was Gale. She even greeted Loki as if nothing happened. Either she didn't really care about him or she really was happy he was back. 

"Do you hate me so much you can't even look at me?", Erika suddenly heard Loki's voice. 

"Oh I think I hate you even more than Odin."

"That's mean. I was not the reason of your mother's death." 

Oh boy, you should not have said that. Even Gale stopped and her smile faded. It was the first time Erika looked directly at Loki but her face made him regret his words. Her face was showing so many emotions. 

"Can I kill him?", Erika asked Thor who had silently watched. He was very disappointed by the actions of his brother but, honestly, not surprised. 

"No, Lady Erika. Even if I would like to myself." 

"What if I just break his legs a little?" 

"Lady Erika!" 

"I'm not going to apologise.", Erika said still angry. But then she felt a small hand grab hers and even without looking she knew it was Gale. Just the small touch of her sister was enough to relax her. 

Skurge was already waiting for them at the portal. Erika hated him with a passion and now it just made more sense why Odin- wait Loki searched for Heimdall. Erika clearly remembered the last meeting she had with him. He told her he saw something cruel and had to disappear. She didn't try to stop him because she knew he was telling the truth. 

"Hello, Majesties.", Skurge said. Then his eyes fell on Erika. "What a pleasure, Lady Erika." 

"Oh please, just shut up and take us to Midgard.", Erika said not in the mood of Skurges flirts. As soon as he was given this position he thought he was powerful enough to make Erika go out with him. Of course she turned down mostly because he disgusted her. But still he tried to flirt with her as much as he could. 

Erika took Gale's hand again and together they went into the portal. The last time the four of them were using the Bifrost Erika was unconscious. She almost forgot about the dizziness and when they landed on Midgard she immediately fell on the floor. 

About a dozen screams could be heard. While Thor tried to calm the people down and told them Erika was not dead Gale was laughing so hard she shed a tear. 

Loki lead them to the place he left Odin at but when they reached it the building was already getting destroyed. People were following them and asking for a picture. When they tried touching Gale's wings she giggled and let them but Erika turned away sensitive about her wings. Were they really here to get Odin back or to have a meeting with their fans? 

"What is happening?", Erika heard Loki say and she turned to him. A circle of sparkles was around him and he looked around. Then his eyes met Erika's. "If this is you, then I-" 

"Well I'd love to burn you alive but sadly I can't control my magic yet. I tried getting help from someone but this person was probably to busy living a lie. So sadly not." 

"Listen, Erika, this is not a joke, I-", Loki began but then suddenly disappeared in the circle. 

"I'm listening.", Erika said fully aware Loki was gone. On the place he was just a second ago, was a card. 

"Please don't kill me but you just reminded me of Loki.", Thor said and picked up the card. Ignoring his words Erika glanced at the paper. 

"I think I know where we need to go."