2

When Thor entered the room of Gale he was almost sad about waking her up. She was sleeping so peacefully and the god wasn't sure she would be able to be like this the next days. 

"Lady Gale.", the God spoke softly and carefully touched her shoulder to wake her up, not sure if he was being to strong for this little girl. Gale started to move and was startled when she noticed the god in front of her. She jumped out of bed but got tangled up in her bedsheets and almost fell down if it wasn't for Thor who caught her the last second. Her face became red in embarrassment but when she noticed Thor's nervous expression she got up immediately.

"Are we leaving to As- I forgot the name, you know?", she asked excited. 

"Yes little Lady. You don't have to pack anything. We'll have everything for you prepared on Asgard. Now wash up and eat breakfast.", Thor told her with a gentle voice but Gale could feel the urgency so she hurried up and made it to breakfast in under five minutes. 

At breakfast she met a man with glasses and another one with blonde short hair. She immediately felt intimidated by them and Tony Stark's angry glances towards her were no help either. Silently she sat down and felt small in front of them. The blonde man handed her a plate filled with Toast and marmalade and gave her a reassuring smile.

"My name's Steve. This is Bruce.", he introduced himself and then pointed to the man with glasses who gave her a little smile as well. Even though Steve and Bruce didn't seem to be bad people, Gale was relieved when Clint and Natasha entered the room and sat down beside her. 

After breakfast she changed into fresh clothes again, when Thor came into her room to lead her through the halls of the tower. Like the day before they met many people with weapons and evil looking faces. Gale wanted to grab the hand of the god like she did with Clint but wasn't brave enough. Even though he showed her nothing but kindness she could feel the power he had. 

When they crossed a man with an eyepatch who looked like a pirate she felt so scared and instinctively grabbed Thor's hand and hid behind him. 

By the time they reached the rooftop she was still holding onto Thor's hand. Only now she noticed the hammer in his other hand. When they reached the middle of the roof she spotted a man with long dark hair in a black and green suit. His hands were chained and his mouth was closed. 

Gale wondered if he said a bad word so they had to cover his mouth. 

The man was held by Steve and Natasha. When Thor came they let him go and the man made his way over to Thor. Only then Loki noticed the little girl hiding behind Thor and asked himself if his brother was really going to take a mortal to Asgard. 

While Thor prepared his brother for their journey to Asgard, Natasha was saying goodbye to Gale. 

"I hope I'll see you soon.", Gale said and hugged Natashas waist because she couldn't reach higher and surprised the woman. When Gale let go again Natasha ruffled her hair softly and planted a kiss on her forehead like her sister did every time she went to bed. 

Only then she wondered where her sister was and spotted her in Thor's arms. Even though she was still kinda scared of him she trusted him at taking care of her sister. When Steve also said goodbye to her and both him and Natasha left, she turned around to Thor and Loki again. 

"How are we going to Asgard?", she asked curious and was trying to pronounce Thor's hometown the right way. 

"With a rainbow bridge.", the god answered and cuffed his left hand with Loki's right hand. The girl only furrowed her brows at his response. A rainbow bridge?

"Are there unicorns as well?", she asked excited making the God of Thunder smile. 

"Sadly no. But Pegasi and trust me, you'll like them.", he answered and grabbed her sister tighter with his one free arm. "Now please hold onto me as tight as you can." 

Gale did as she was asked and was clinging onto Thor's arm. The god then called out a word she couldn't understand and they were surrounded by thousands of colours. Gale gasped at that and almost let go of Thor in shock. When she felt the strong power taking them somewhere her excitement got replaced by fear and she grabbed the thing next to her. 

Loki's eyes widened as he felt warmth on his hand and noticed the little girl clinging onto his hand as if her life was on the line. Well, it technically was. At first he wanted to shake her off but when he saw her scared face he could only remember his own fear when he travelled the Bifrost for the first time. His face softens for a split second but when they arrived in Asgard he was immediately pulled away by guards from the little girl. In his head he cursed them for this but he knew he couldn't do anything as they lead him towards the castle.

On the other hand the girl was standing alone while she watched as Loki went away, still wondering what he did to be treated like this. The first thing she noticed of this new world was a man standing there with a golden and long sword in his hands. His eyes shone golden as well and the girl was immediately fascinated by them.

"I'll bring them to the Allfather.", Thor told the man who nodded and gave Gale a little smile which she returned. When Thor grabbed her sister again she saw something on her sister's back that was definitely not there before. 

On her sister's back were beautiful white wings which made her look even more angelic than she already was. When Thor looked at Gale his mouth flew open in shock. Confused Gale looked around and also spotted wings on her own back. 

"Allfather. Please let the healers care for her.", Thor said in a formal manner as soon as they entered a big hall in the castle. Gale couldn't shut her mouth in amazement when she saw how beautiful this world was, but when she noticed an old man in front of her with long grey hair she straightened her back. 

The man was not surprised when he saw her sister in Thor's arms. Instead he looked pained and laid a hand on the women's forehead.

"I didn't want us to meet like this again, Lady Erika.", he spoke, confusing Gale more and more. Who was this man? The 'Allfather' how Thor called him, motioned a few women to take her sister to a room and heal her before he turned to Gale. 

"It's nice to meet you again, Gale. The last time I saw you, you were just born.", he spoke and Gale felt her nervousness grow. How did he know their names? This man is creepy. 

"Father, how is it possible they are alive when Valkyries should be extinct by now?", Thor asked impatiently and Gale was sure on top of her head was a big question mark at how confused she was.

"I'll tell you the story, Son. Come with me.", he replied and as Thor and Gale followed him, the girl took the gods hand again because the guards here looked more intimidating than those in the Avengers tower. Her hand felt too small in his big one but Thor only held it tighter, knowing Gale was scared a lot. 

When they reached a big dining room, Gale immediately spotted a beautiful woman waiting for them. The women smiled at the both of them and her smile seemed to be able to end all misery. 

"Son, I'm happy you're back.", she said and hugged Thor. Then she turned to Gale. "You look just like your mother. I'm Frigga." 

The women lead Gale to a seat and on the way there Gale knocked down many cups with her new wings and apologized repeatedly.

"Whoops?"