4

Lily sat alone, plugging her earbuds into her cell phone to listen to her favorite music. As the song 'Wonder' came flowing into her ears, her body physically relaxed and she fell into her normal rhythm of editing her personal music projects and typing concepts for sngs into her notes to mess around with on the guitar later.Her consciousness slowly faded away from the real world and retreated into her mind, relishing in the calmness that only came from within her own self.

The downside of not paying attention to her surroundings was the fact that Lily didn't notice the boy walking towards her until he was right in front of her.

"Hello." was the simple word that had Lily jumping up in surprise and almost tumbling off the ledge if it hadn't been for her landing on the ground. She breathed deeply and laughed softly as she put a hand to her chest to calm her racing heart.

"Sorry. You scared me." Was her simple reply. "Did you need anything?" She inquired, tilting her head and smiling a little. Adrien gave her a grin in return.

"Did you need help finding the classroom? The bell rang not too long ago." He asked, extending his hand out to Lily.

"I was pretty sure I would get lost in this place, so please, help me. I am in need of assistance." She took his hand and side by side they walked into the classroom together. When they entered, everyone was distracted talking about the two topics that seemed to dominate every single conversation that day. Adrien bid Lily farewell and slid into his seat next to Nino, who was turned around and talking to Alya. Said girl, who saw Lily walk in with Adrien, started bombarding him with question after question.

"Why were you walking with her? Did you get me an autograph? Are you friends with her? Is she friends with you?" Adrien tried to answer all these questions as best he could while Lily watched from her seat in the back next to the window. She chuckled to herself, then turned away to stare at the Parisian sky.