9

The bell had rung, and all of the students were inside the building, either in their classes or rushing into them. Lily was one of the early ones, now that she knew where her classes were. Like she sat before lunch, she sat in the back, away from everybody. Mostly because she didn't know many people, but also because she just wanted to be alone.

The strict woman that was her science teacher yelled over the chatter of students to get their attention, not even bothering to welcome the new student into her class. Not that Lily minded anyways.

As the teacher rambled on and on about science and chemistry and whatnot, Lily still had her earbuds in, hidden behind her hair and away from the teacher's prying eyes.

"Group work! Three to a group!" Suddenly, everyone started moving and claiming their group members for the project. Adrien moved with Nino and Nathaniel, while all the girls were eyeing Lily. Lily still hadn't looked up, choosing to stay independent for as long as possible.

Alya started to pull Marinette over to Lily, saying things like 'This is our chance!'. Marinette was not amused.

As Alya pulled a reluctant Marinette in front of Lily, she looked up at them."Do you want to be in our group?" Alya asked, a little nervous about talking to her favorite singer.

Lily smiled warmly. "Sure," She said, a little quietly. "Where do you want to work?"

"Right here's fine." Alya slid into the seat next to Lily, and breathed in deeply. "I'm sitting next to lily Richards." Was the mantra that kept coming out of her mouth in small whispers. Lily smiled uncertainly.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Alya smiled nervously. "Fine, fine..."