16

Gabriel Agreste was a man of plans. He liked to know everything about his son. So, when he saw Lily Richards online, a plan slithered its way into his head.

He called and requested their two agencies do a collaboration with their two models, here in Paris. So Lily Richards was here, and he could already feel growing negative emotions. Surprisingly, Richards did too. A deep loneliness was rooted in her veins, it was continuous and permanent. It would never go away. But, when he tried to send his akuma to poison her mind, it came back with a bent wing. Strange.

The plan was, get Adrien to model with her, make all his fangirls so angry and jealous they could kill, then akumatise the angriest one. So far, there have only been few negative emotion, it turns out everyone loves Lily Richards music. But Gabriel could feel the few girls that were bubbling jealous and he was ready to send out akuma after akuma, even if it drained his energy rapidly.

Right now he was telling Natalie to schedule as many photo shoots as possible. His plan was backfiring, but he was determined to make something out of it.

Author's Note:

I know it's super duper short, but I wanted to let you guys know what HawkMoth was thinking before moving onto the next part. I've been trying to stretch it out for your convenience, but it just wasn't working. So i hope you'll be happy with this for now until the next chapter comes out. Sowy!

-lily