6

Marinete walked home silently, processing what she had just heard through the song Lily was singing. She had said the words 'before you go', so she must be missing somebody, but who?

She didn't know why she cared so much about Lily's personal life, but she couldn't help but wonder.

Upon entering the bakery she called home, she was greeted by her mother pulling her in for a quick hug before rushing off to prepare lunch. Marinette made her way up to her bedroom, still silent, thinking about the new girl that seemed to catch the attention of a certain boy she craved so much.

Tiki flew out of Marinette's bag, stretching her legs and breathing in air that wasn't filtered through thick cloth.

"Marinette, that new girl was very pretty wasn't she?"

Marinette chuckled a little. "Tiki, she's a model, of course she's going to look pretty!"

"Oh." Said Tiki sheepishly. "I didn't know. So, what's she doing in Paris anyways?"

"I actually don't know. Let's look!" Marinette turned her computer on and searched up Lily Richards, coming up with thousands of pictures, videos, and websites. She clicked on the bio for lily's Wiki page, and the white screen dotted with words came rolling onto the screen, showing Marinette the information she wanted to see. "So, she's here for a show with Laura Nightingale, and" Marinette's eyes widened and she gasped in fear. "She's supposed to be modeling with Adrien!"

Tiki flew in and questioned why it was such a big deal.

"Tiki, Adrien was so interested in her today! What if he falls in love with her instead of me and then they move away and have thee hamsters and a cat instead of me?!"

Tiki tried her best to calm the pink and grey clad girl down, but her attempts her rendered useless, for she kept on taking deep breaths and muttering to herself about how her life was about how her life was about to be ruined by the singer/model.

"Marinette!" The girl finally looked up from her panic attack and stared at Tiki. "Marinette, it's going to be fine."

"Tiki, how do I know it's going to be fine when I don't know what she's doing right now? She could be with Adrien, making him fall for her! Tiki,"

"No, Marinette!"

But the girl, blinded by jealousy, ignored her friend.

"Spots on!"

And the small, red, blob of power was sucked into the power holder, and Marinette transformed.