『Warnings+Notes before reading』

Hello Everyone! This is probably my first book I've ever written on this account that's ACTUALLY published.

It's not that good, I know that for sure. But I hope it's decent enough so that you readers won't cringe while reading this!

By the way, the main artist for this book is IrodimPvP, they're a really good artist and illustrator. So uhm, yeah, although, there will be some screenshots here and there that I'll be citing the sources from.

Anyway, let's get onto the warnings!

──────────────────────────────

Swearing : Not gonna lie, there's going to be A LOT of swearing in this book. Mostly used by the main character, Luna, herself. If you feel uncomfortable with swearing you can leave. Although, most of the swearing will probably be censored by using "***" and such.

Some Dirty Jokes : Yep, Luna is probably going to make some WEIRD jokes that might make some of you guys uncomfortable, DON'T WORRY THEY'RE NOT THAT WEIRD- it's the regular double meaning jokes that she talks about. 

SPOILERS!! : As the warning suggests, there WILL be spoilers for the Anime-only readers. This book is based off the Manga and will ACTUALLY have the arcs from the original. Unlike the anime.. Anyway, I'd advise you all to read the manga first, or even the anime :)

Mentions of Blood and Violence : There's not that much blood and violence you'd probably get paranoid about, just the occasional fist fights of the characters and such. There IS however, mildly morbid words and phrases, slight mentions of blood are contained as well. 

。。。。

If you all have read through the following warnings and notes and are OK with it, then you can continue to read! :D 

。。。。

COPYRIGHT NOTICE © : ALL RIGHTS TO TPN ARE ENTITLED TO KAIU SHIRAI.

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《unnecessary/unimportant Information》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

This is just some unnecessary/trivial information that I decided to put in to the story. 

English Voice Actor : Courtney (Project SNT) [YOUTUBE]

Japanese Voice Actor : Kiyono Yasuno (Japanese dub of Nejire Hado from BNHA)

Favorite color : Red :]