Chapter thirteen

The next morning was a pain. Mason was definitely not a morning person. In fact, that was the cause of her being late to almost everything. It's not like she wanted to be late all the time, she even tries to leave early. Time just doesn't work in her favour. Being late was no shocker to anyone at beauxbatons. They knew that however hard they tried to fix Mason, it just wouldn't work. Ouch, right? Well, here at Hogwarts, they don't quite know Mason yet. They don't know her habits, or how much trouble she truly is. It's okay, they'll find out soon.

Mason squinted to do a time check. Fuck. 10 o'clock. Class started at 8, meaning she missed two classes already. And it didn't help that her next class was potions. With. Fucking. Snape.

It's fine though, Mason always gets away with shit. She begrudgingly made her way to the bathroom for teeth and skincare.

Today she just felt like dressing up. Why? She's a Leo. Mason slipped on her favourite dress. It was a black slip dress with a green lacy v-cut. Very Slytherin. God how she loved that dress. If she could marry a piece of clothing, it would be that fucking dress. She threw on her black leather blazer and pulled on her docs. Literally the only shoes she ever wears. Mason added her Slytherin tie, so that the profs couldn't get too mad at her for completely breaking the dress code.

THIS LOOK:

BUT WITH THIS DRESS UNDER THE JACKET:IMAGINE THE PINK AS BLACK AND THE LACE BEING GREEN THANKS BESFRENS😋😋😋

IMAGINE THE PINK AS BLACK AND THE LACE BEING GREEN THANKS BESFRENS😋😋😋

BUT WITH THIS DRESS UNDER THE JACKET:IMAGINE THE PINK AS BLACK AND THE LACE BEING GREEN THANKS BESFRENS😋😋😋

Mase quickly sectioned her hair in half and tied it up into high pigtails. Holding the comb between her teeth as she braided the pigtails, looking in the mirror. After she finished her very Pinterest inspired hair, she quickly did her everyday light makeup. Pausing in the mirror, before deciding to add green shadow on her inner corners. Yup. That's it.

HER HAIR ASF: