Chapter sixteen

After a few weeks of attending Hogwarts, Mason found herself fitting in quite nicely. Just had to  finish her last detention for cutting a strand of snape's hair off.

Literally was just trying to do him a favour. Mans needed a haircut. He was really so ungrateful.

But apparently, Dumbledore has a big announcement for all the students. One that was to be told at dinner.

Mason spent all morning wondering what it could be. A sculpture of herself, in the main hall? That sounded like the only reasonable option.

She decided on wearing her corset top this morning. It really just needed its own moment. The corset was green, apparently her new favourite colour. AND, it made her boobs look good. So that's a plus.

Mason slipped her black leather blazer on, she's been wearing it nonstop lately. Definitely her most used piece. Well, that and her docs, which she obviously wore as well.

THE FIT MMMM:

Choosing her lucky pair of jeans

Choosing her lucky pair of jeans. The blue denim pair. They fit her perfectly. Waist on thinna‼️‼️

Whenever she would wear them, something good always happened. Hence them being branded as her 'lucky jeans'. Mason was really crossing her fingers for that statue.

Leaving her makeup natural, with just brows, mascara, blush, and obviously gloss. She was out the door and ready to collect her completed homework. Mason just had to find the kid's dorm.

Yea, she might've threatened a crazy smart third year to do her homework. But like, who wouldn't? The opportunity was just so... there.

On her way, Mason ran into Jack. Her stupid best friend. One of them at least. These days, she's been practically inseparable with Adrian and Jack.

"I like your shirt." Jack grinned. Mason rolled her eyes.

"Cool your hormones, Jacky." Mason retorted. Sly smirk on her face. Of course. Jack scoffed.

"I try to give a compliment and this is how I'm treated! Some world we live in." Jack defended, dramatically throwing his arms up. Like this: 🤷🏻‍♀️. Tilting his head back and sighing at the ceiling.

"You're such a blonde." Mason laughed. Jack was all pretty, but there was not a thought behind those brown eyes.

"So you're saying you think I'm hot."

"Well-"

"You, Mason Montgomery, think I'm an attractive male."

"I mean-"

"You know I could dump Vanessa, I mean, the weeks ending soon anyway."

"Jack, you are such dick."

"Woahhhhhhhh Mason!" He said, voice louder than necessary. "You want to see my dick!?" He obviously wanted the passing students to hear. Jack was really a piece of work.

"Sure! We can compare sizes." Mason mocked, raising a brow.

"Pick a time and a place, Montgomery. You won't be disappointed." He winked before smugly walking off.

He did twinge, when Mason threw her apple at his back. She couldn't help but laugh. Jack always did have a way of making her laugh.

"Cho!" Mason called, seeing her ravenclaw friend. Cho's face instantly lit up at her arrival. The two had grown close, in fact, Cho was her best girl friend at Hogwarts. They clicked really well and the two were always shit talking.

Mason was the only person that Cho could not be serious around. She always made her laugh.

Also, apparently Harry had a hot uncle named Sirius. Mason saw his picture from the yearbook in the library and fuck. Literally would do anything for that man. She kept begging Harry for an introduction, but he was pretty set on no.

"Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!!!!"

"Mase, what?!" Cho asked, eager to know what's going on.

"Diggory is fucking staring at you!" Mason exclaimed, nodding her head the tiniest bit towards him. Cho blushed, making Mason laugh. "You're gonna go talk to him."

"No way! He was staring at you anyway. Everyone's like in love with you." giggled Cho, shaking her head.

"Shut up, my egos too big right now." Mason complained, adjusting her green corset. Cho laughed.

Cho took the chance of grabbing Mason's arm. She was definitely going to have to buy Mason a box of chocolate frogs for this.

"What the fuck?" Mason asked.

"I'm sure as hell not talking to him alone." Cho replied evily. Now dragging Mason, in the direction of a certain golden haired hufflepuff. "You're coming with, so it's not awkward!" Cho snickered.

"I'd rather jump out of a moving car." Mason replied flatly, trying to pry her arm out of Cho's grip. "I need to pick up my homework, so how bout a rain check?"

"Pick it up after and no."

The two girls finally reached Cedric. He was with a few of his friends, but noticed the two. I mean, who wouldn't?

"Why were you staring at us? You cr-" Mason bluntly asked. Getting cut off with a sharp elbow via Cho.

"She means hello. Don't you Mase?"

"No, not at all." Mason flashed them a grin. "I literally just want to get my homework."

"Wow, making me feel really popular right now, Montgomery." Cedric commented, grinning back at the pretty girl. PLS CHO IS PRETTY TOO BUT THIS JUST FITS.

"Hey Cedric. Know what I hate?" Mason started abruptly.

"Let me guess, -" Cedric sighed.

"You" Mason nodded, patting his shoulder. Have fun... chatting" she smirked before leaving the pair. Winking at Cho.

Cho blushed bright red at her words. As Cedric just looked at the retreating brunette questionably. He didn't understand what she meant.

Though he wished she stayed, he loved talking to her. He would often get distracted by her beauty. She was really enchanting.