Chapter eleven

Turns out, the twin's plan wasn't much of a plan at all. They just stood there, looking at Mason. Fred was leaning his side on the wall, arms crossed. While George was standing beside him, hands casually in his own pockets. Mason stood in front of the two very tall twins.

"Yeah, so we don't really have a plan." Fred shrugged as George nodded along.

"We might've lied. But... we have an idea." George added with a slight smile.

"Go on." Inquired Mason, rolling her eyes. The twins smirked at each other before continuing.

"Say... you been to the kitchens yet?"

And before she knew it, the twins were dragging her off to the kitchens. They were nearing the hufflepuff dorms, since that's where the kitchen was located. The twins looked urgent to pass the yellow dorms. Mason somehow felt Cedric looking at her, eyebrows knitted together in confusion. But slight amusement, in his only growing smile. He started laughing, his laugh was so hot. Mason flipped him off. In return, he made a heart with his hands. Making all his friends laugh along.

"So bloody annoying that Cedric is."Complained Fred.Don't you agree, Mason?"

"Uh huh." George smirked, rolling his eyes at the obvious jealousy flooding out of his brother.

"No, not really, Weasley." Mason laughed. "Lowkey thought he was gonna be bland as fuck, but he's actually pretty funny."

"Not as much as me, of course." Fred bragged, fixing his red hair dramatically. (You know that thing that guys do😭😭 I described it the best I could pls🙄🙄)

"Of course not!" Mason retorted sarcastically.

"Hey!" George interrupted. "That kinda hunted me though." He added, crossing his arms. Turning his head to look away from the brunette.

"Bitch shut the fuck up. You're funny too, uh I guess?" She teased, pity side hugging him.

Soon enough the twins announced that this was where the kitchens was. But all Mason saw, was a painting of some fruit.

"You know, you're not supposed to prank your friends." Mason said aloud, turning to the side. Looking at Fred.

"Oh, Montgomery." Fred started. Leaning down slightly, so they were now face to face. Making her heart pick up. "I assure you, I can."

Mason crossed her arms, raising a brow. As, Fred stood back at full height, smirking.

"Merlin, get a room!" George blurted out, feeling a little jealous. Shouldering Fred out of the way, as he barged between them.

"Cock block." Mason mumbled, adjusting her shirt's collar.

Tickling the pear in the painting, George looked back to Mason as the painting opened up. Behind it, all she saw was food, she didn't even notice the others that were in there. Fred slipped in first, greeting the others that were there already.

As Mason was moving in, George grabbed her hand, to stop her. Leaning down to whisper "Not a prank, love. Would never do that to you." He stood back up and gave a wink. Then slipped into the kitchens, feeling very happy with himself.

"Um that was unexpectedly hot." She admitted under her breath, before walking in as well.

She was greeted by a house elf with the name of  'Dono'. Mason has never seen a house elf before. Didn't even know they existed. Beauxbatons didn't need them, since the meals were small portions of mainly the same things. So, let's just say Mason was definitely surprised.

"AH what THE FUCK is that!?!?" Mason yelped, running away from the house elf. "It's so ugly!" The twins were laughing their asses off.

"No no, Mason! Relax." They tried to wheeze out. Mason looked at the creature behind her and stopped running.

"Wait, guys. I think its like a malnourished child. Kinda sus that dumberdort has it..." Mason stated suspiciously. Bending down to the house elf, genuinely thinking it couldn't talk.

The house elf then all of a sudden ran face to face with the brunette, saying "Dono is not an it." This made Mason leap back, falling on her ass. She quickly got up and ran to the group of laughing boys. Checking behind her to see if Dono was following her, which unfortunately made her fall again. This time into Fred's lap😏😏. The guys were only laughing harder.

"That thing looks like it guards the gates of hell! Holy shit." Mason cringed, thinking of the big eyed creature.

"Oh, hey guys." She breathlessly waved to Ron and Harry, just noticing they were here. "That was really fucking embarrassing." She exclaimed, making this face: 😐

"Godric, I'm never going to forget that chkdkdodjdo"

"Highlight of the day oh my Merlin"

"Funniest shit I've ever seen."

"Please my stomavpch hurts from laughing" the guys wheezed out.

"I have a great idea!" Mason suggested brightly, after they had calmed down. The guys all perked up. "Let's leave!"

Fred pulled her back down on his lap, saying "Eh, I really don't think so."

With Mason having to practically drag them out, in order to leave. They all of a sudden started laughing again. Of course Mason had to see that gremlin again.

"Oh hell no. I'm out!" Mason yelled before sikeing the elf out by faking left and running right. She ran right into the Slytherin boys, who were entering just as she was leaving. She ran straight into Jack, him catching her easily.

I'm never this clumsy. Has to be that son of a bitch hexing me or something. Mason thought to herself, as she stood back up. Jack still holding her upper arms.

"You really fell for me, huh? ...Literally." Jack smirked, proud of his fast thinking.

"Oh for sure, definitely the love of my life!" Mason responded, hands to her heart and voice dripping in sarcasm.

"Hey, your words! Not mine." Jack winked in return.

"You going to introduce me or what..." Blaise interrupted as he elbowed Jack.

"I vote what." Adrian half-smiled smugly as he slid beside Mason, arm conveniently finding its way around her waist.

A/N: finishing this convo in the next chapter💀💀