Chapter fifteen

Mason did not expect to see what she saw that afternoon. No one would be prepared to see that sight. Mason was almost blinded to say the least. Low and behold, as soon as she stepped foot in the defence against the dark arts classroom, she was met with a truly unbearable sight.

There stood... professor Moody.

"AHHH! What the fuck!?!?" Mason screamed. She genuinely thought she was having a nightmare. "Someone pinch me." She begged to no one in particular.

A blonde Gryffindor strolled up to her figure, which was still near the door way. "Happily." Cormac winked.

"What? No. Ew." Mason replied, snapped out of her initial shock. Moody was blabbing some lecture on politeness, which made her think of Theo. He was beautiful. She needed a picture of him to send to Elle. Elle would love him.

She couldn't get over his fucking eye. It kept wobbling around😭😭 Moody soon realized she wasn't listening, and threw a chair at her. Yes, a chair. This man is batshit crazy.

Cormac, still standing beside her, used his quidditch reflexes to catch the chair. Holding the chair and all, he flashed a grin towards her way.

"Well, that was unexpectedly hot." She announced aloud. Hermione giggled from her desk. As Mason was on her way to her seat, she pulled out her camera and took a quick shot of Moody. Giving him an innocent smile, before running to her seat.

She sat happily beside Dean Thomas.

Dean was so cute. She's hasn't talked to him before, but she knew his name from Harry story's about his friends. Mason could tell just by looking at him, that he's the type of guy who's shy until he feels comfortable around you. But that's okay, Mason could play the long game.

"Hey" she started. "I'm Mason."

"Dean Thomas." He introduced with a small smile. He fiddled with the hem of his sweater. Dean thought she was beautiful. He only hoped she wouldn't be as mean as the other Slytherins. Especially that bitch Pansy. That girl was relentless.

"Dean. I love that name. I feel like when I look at you, you're such a Dean."

"Thanks?" He chuckled, raising a brow.

"Shut up. It's a good thing." She elbowed him playfully. "Whatever. Anyway, can we talk about that professor? Scared the shit out of me!"

"Oh, no... really?" He drawled sarcastically. Mason was about to take Dean's quill, when the guy in front of them turned around.

"Oh. Chair guy, I didn't know you sat there." Mason pointed out. Resting her chin in her hands.

"What? This is the Gryffindor side, why are you sitting on this side? Not that I mind, of course." He smirked at the last part.

"Because I wanted to sit beside Dean, of course." Mason remarked, patting Dean's forearm, that had been resting on their desk. Cormac's shoulders slouched, arms crossed as he mocked what Mason said. Mason took a picture of it. She thought he looked funny, though he wasn't trying to be.

"Nooooo! Get rid of that! Please! I look way better in person! Godric, please!" Cormac stupidly begged. He didn't want people to see that picture and think he wasn't good looking. No, because that would be the end of the world. He has a rather big ego.

"Smile, Dean!" She told. Facing her silver camera towards the dark skinned boy and completely ignoring the blonde one's pleads. Dean smiled. She wanted to faint right then and there. His smile was beautiful, amazing, talented, show stopping, spectacular, one of a kind, could never be done again.

Mason scooted her chair closer so he could see the picture. "Dean! You look so good! What the fuck." Dean felt his chest warm.

"Thanks. Say, how about I take one of you now?"

"Wait yes! Draco is horrible with a camera, so all the close ups he took, were blurry."

Dean paused, looking at the beat up stickers filling up her camera. He pointed out one of Dylan O'Brien. "If you don't mind me asking, who's this?"

Mason peeped over to see who he was referring to. "The love of my life." instantly swooning at the sight of Dylan O'Brien. Dean felt a little shocked. Not that she had a boyfriend, obviously she was gorgeous. She could get any guy she wanted. It was just-

"Let me see this wanker!" Cormac interrupted jealously. "Bet your boyfriends not as handsome as me."

Mason rolled her eyes at Cormac. "He's not my boyfriend, McClaggen. He doesn't even know I exist. He's a celebrity. A really hot one at that."

"Then how can he be the love of your life?" Cormac asked again stupidly.

"Who's the love of your life, Mason?" Harry joined in.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend." Ron added.

"You have a boyfriend! Godric! I want to see!" Hermione squealed. How they all joined this conversation, Mason didn't know. She looked at Dean, who just unhelpful shrugged in return.

"Guys, chill. He's heartbreakingly not my boyfriend. I wish he was though." Mason said sadly, pointing to the sticker of Dylan.

"Oh, well... good." Ron replied, turning back to face the front of the class. Not before immediately turning back around to 'clarify' what he supposedly meant. "I mean good that... um yeah-" he blushed rapidly. Hermione laughed, while Harry shouldered him to face the front again. Trying to spare his friend of more embarrassment.

"Uh, anyways. Feel free to take some pictures now!" Mason exclaimed, already posing. Dean found himself smiling as he was taking the photos. She really didn't care if the other students stared at her dramatic posing.

He liked that about her.

"Let me redeem myself, Mason!" Cormac pleaded. "Take a picture of me again, I'll be ready this time! I promise!"

"Ugh, fine, you hoe." She grinned, not realizing she was grinning. Mason took her camera from Dean and pointed it towards McClaggen. "Say cheese."

This time he smiled... and wow. Mans really knew how to pose. It wasn't a boyish, toothy smile. It was more like a 'I'm hot and I know it' smile. Which makes sense and all, but he just pulled it off so well.

"Okay, I got to admit. McClaggen, you look decent in this." She complimented, not wanting to boost his ego too much. That compliment did not do him justice.

"Thanks, beautiful." He smirked before facing the front. Leaving an impressed Mason, staring at the back of his head. The annoying Cormac completely disappeared.

This mother fucker is smooth as hell.

A/N: 2 chapters in one day😋😋 yea I'm amazing or whatever🙄🙄🙄 no need to hype me up too much🥱🥱🥱😬😬 BYE LOVE U GUYS😜😜

🧢
😜
🧣
👚🌂
🩲
👠👠

Okayyy fit😫😫😫😫💦💦💦💦💦