Chapter nine

I just wanna try writing like this but it will prob switch back to 3rd person after this bdhsjxmmdndmdkdn

Mason's POV:
Okay... so I forgave them. I wasn't even mad at them in the first place lmao. But once I realized they thought I really was, I couldn't help but use it to my advantage. Now they're buying me butter beer whenever I want! For the rest of this year! Remember, work smarter not harder ladies.

Jack and Adrian wanted to walk me to class... but so did Fred and George. I was already close with all four, but it was pretty much 2 v 2 when it came to them. They held that stupid 'Slytherin/Gryffindor' prejudice towards each other. Pointless if you ask me. I lowkey feel like they would get along really well but whatever.

When going over who I wanted to walk me, I first tried to evaluate who the hottest was. They were all tall, so that made it hard to choose. After a quick few seconds of thinking, I turned both of them down. I honestly couldn't decide.

Anyway, my first class was potions, Harry and Ron had that class too. I normally go for older guys but they were pretty cute. Maybe I wi- you know what? Never mind.

While I was walking to class, I was taking a different way then Dufinschmurtz told me about. I wanted to explore a bit on my way to class. I walked past some big glass windows, and caught my reflection. Yup, still look good as fuck.

A girl brushed past me, she looked like a pug. I swear, it was scary. Like imagine that just in your closet at night. Ok anyway, point was that she tried to copy how I styled the uniform. Emphasis on "tried". I'm getting second hand embarrassment right now. The girl had a scowl on her face too, and she was also the one who shoved Hermione yesterday. She was a bitch. So, I couldn't help myself but say something.

"Hey." I started, catching the girl's attention. "Maybe you should stick to the regular uniform. It would be a bit more..." I stopped, looking her up and down. "Flattering." I finished with a smile that said "fuck you🥰".

The girl's face turned a dark shade of red. She pulled out her wand, and I already knew by the way she held her wand, that she wasn't good. So I just waited, knowing that whatever she was going to try, would fail miserably. And it did just that.

Stupid bitch literally tried to hex me BUT used the wrong spell. How dumb can you get? Instead of turning my hair into hay, my hair was now better than I've ever had it. It was so silky and shiny. When I ran my fingers through it, there were no knots once so ever. I brushed my hair this morning, but if I even flipped my hair behind my shoulders, it would tangle. So this was amazing.

"Aww thanks! You must be a hufflepuff with a heart that big!" I smiled before continuing my walk to class. I saw her slytherin robes and I knew all Slytherins hated every house except their own. She seemed to be the same, and now she just confirmed it.

Turns out that potions class was in the dungeons. As I walked in the class, all eyes turned to me. I smirked lazily at all the attention. My eyes landed on the professor. Oh my god. It's the greasy guy, who got pissed off really easily. Snape turned his head towards me, annoyed how I was interrupting.

"Sit down." He said in a monotone voice.

"Where." I asked, copying his voice the best I could. It was pretty hard, on Merlin. Harry and Ron sniggered, along with a few others. He didn't even give me the courtesy of responding, only pointing to an empty seat beside Malfoy. Shit.

"Hell no! Anywhere but there! Please I would rather wash your greasy ass hair, than sit beside Malfoy." I begged.

"No! I would rather Avada kadavra myself, before stepping near... that." Malfoy chimed in. He pointed his pale finger at me, disgusted.

"Shut the fuck up, Malfoy. Or else I'll avada kadavra you right now!" I smiled, pulling out my wand from my bra.

"Silence! Slytherins sit with Slytherins." Snape said sternly, his voice filling the classroom.

"But there's a literal empty seat beside-" I paused, asking a Gryffindor boy his name.

"Uh... N-Neville." He responded, embarrassed with the attention.

"Right! There's literally an empty seat beside Neville! Why can't I sit with him?" I asked exasperatedly, losing patience for this big nosed bitch.

"Sit down. Now. And that is FINAL" Snape yelled. The class turned eerily silent.

"Fine, you fucking Michael Jackson looking ass big nose fucker who desperately be wanting to look emo with that god damn cloak. Extra ass mother fucker. No wonder there's no god damn ring on that pale ass bony fucking finger of yours. Headass." I mumbled under my breath, while trudging towards my awaited seat.

I sighed dramatically, before sitting down. The whole class watching a whole reality tv show happen before their eyes. Main character vibes or whatever. Draco moved as far away from me as possible. Obviously, I scooted closer to him, each time he did. Like any normal person would.

Our chairs were now touching and we were on the right side of the desk. I turned towards him, smirking. I put the back of my upper arm on the desk for support and leaned my head in my hand. Draco scowled down at me. He was sitting up straight, so he had to look down.

"You look hot from this angle." I smirked at the annoyed blonde boy.

"Already knew that. Too bad I couldn't say the same for you." He rudely replied, started to write down what was on the board.

"Hey! I was joking. This angle is horrible for you. I can see like all your flaws. And damn there's a lot. Like I keep finding new ones every five seconds. It's honestly hurting my eyes."

"Then stop looking, you stalker."

"Nah, now I have new things to make fun of!"

Draco turned his face away. I sat up, reached my hand out. And grabbed his glaring face in my hand, turning it back to where it had been. He stared at me with a stupid look, for a little too long for my liking. His face just annoys the hell out of me!

"God! Can you do anything right? I said I wanted to find things to make fun of." I snapped, rolling my eyes. I moved back to the position I was in before.

Draco scoffed, tapping his quill in the ink one too many times then he usually would. After about five minutes, not that I was keeping track or any. He paused his writing, just staring at his paper for a few seconds. Before turning towards me, a smug look on his angular face.

"You said you already found things to make fun of." He stated, leaning back on his chair. His grey eyes piercing into my brown ones. Shit.

"Well I wanted more, you idiot!" I attempted to convince.

"Yeah... sure you did." Malfoy smirked, not believing me at all. Grey eyes still locked with my brown ones.

A/N: Last line is inspired from the loml Benny watts from the queens gambit!! He's been hitting different lately🥰🥰 pls watch queens gambit, it's so so good!!