Chapter ten

(Back to regular POV) ^^^wishing I was that girl rn😪💔💔 This chapter is very much Draco

Draco and Mason had one thing in common. They each infuriated the other. You think they'd get along, both being pure blooded Slytherins and all. Even sharing the same friends too! They just really, really hated each other. Draco and Mason both had strong personalities, this meaning they could easily get along or easily clash. They, obviously clashed.

Draco hated how Mason could push all the right buttons to anger him. How she would smugly smile, whenever she did just that. How she'd never get embarrassed, no matter how hard he'd try to embarrass her. How she laughs and doesn't take him seriously when he insults her. How she has and knows that every guy's falling for her. How she flirts with all these guys too! And how damn confident she is! Sure, he admits that Mason looks hot in her slutty uniform. But it's just that. A slutty uniform. Without it, she'd be. She'd be-

Draco's thoughts got interrupted when Snape signalled class was finally over. Mason pushed his shoulder, saying something along the lines of "Bye blondie. Sitting with you was torture." He wasn't really paying attention, still engrossed in his thoughts. Gathering up his expensive belongings, shaking the thoughts of Mason out of his head. Thinking she's way too pathetic to even take up space in his brilliant head.

As he picked up everything, his eyes unwilling trailed to Mason's retreating figure. She had all her books in one arm, and absentmindedly played with her long, brown hair with her free hand. She bent her leg, adjusting one of her grey knee socks.

Mason was so effortlessly attractive. Draco being the only one to disagree with this statement. He didn't think she was anything special. Average at most. Even though the world's population would beg to differ. He just didn't see what everyone else saw in her.( yet VXGXGBYXBYSBYS enemies to love interest arc type beat😛😛 love interest bc every1 is a love interest in this story)

Though his grey eyes still glued on the brunette girl, as she strolled over to some students. Joining them and shifting the books in her arm to a more comfortable position. The once again free hand resting on her hip. He now examined her face that was displaying the infamous smirk of hers.

After a minute more of watching the brunette, Draco shifted to see the students she was talking with. Realizing they were the golden trio had snapped him out of his seemingly fascination with Mason. Only now, noticing how much longer he stayed after class, than usual.

Grumbling under his breath, he stormed out of his desk. Continuing storming out of the classroom, not so accidentally shoving Potter as he passed. It was an okay shove, making Potter stumble a few steps back. Not his best shove, but enough to embarrass Potter in front of Montgomery. That made him feel better.

"What the hell, Malfoy! Watch where you're bloody going." Harry snapped. Draco stopped and turned around to face them.

"No! You were in my way." Malfoy barked back at him. Harry not getting the chance to respond, when Fred and George ran into the classroom, panting. They high-fived each other, knowing they got there before a certain two Slytherin boys.

"C'mon Mason!"

"Let's talk!"

"We haven't talked in a bit!"

"A fair bit!"

"We have a plan!"

"A good one, at that!" The twins said, finishing each other's sentences. Not even caring if they were interrupting a now previous conversation. Or in this case, argument.

"One you'll definitely love!"

"Oh she definitely will!"

"Hurry up now!" Fred and George finished, already moving out the door.

"Coming! Jesus! Wait you fuckers!" Mason shouted out to the red headed twins.

Shoving her books into Draco's arms, still holding on while telling "Take these to Jack, will ya?" Messing up his perfect white-blonde hair, not waiting for his denial. "Thanks blondie, I owe you! Kidding! I owe you nothing, asshole and I never will!" She smirked, blowing a kiss and running after the twins.

Draco was frozen in his spot. How bloody stupid could he be to let her get away with something like this, again. Someone must've cursed him. There's no way he's going to let her this again. That's for sure.