Chapter five

A/N: sorry for taking forever to update ncncnfnd😁🔫 btw thank u guys so much for 200 reads!! ❤️❤️❤️

All the students retreated back to their dorms for the night, after the food fight. (That Mason had unintentionally started.)

Mason was following Jack to the Slytherin common room, food smeared all over the both of them. She was excited to see what it looked like, George had told her it's underground. The two best friends fortunately crossed paths with no one other than Draco Lucius Malfoy. It was fortunate because Draco had gotten it the worst out of all of them. Obviously it was because they targeted only him, but still.

Mason laughed at the sight of "the" Draco Malfoy covered head to toe in mashed potatoes, gravy, ketchup, literally anything you can think of.

"Thought you being seeker and all would at least give you fast reflexes. Obviously not though!" She taunted with a smug smile pulled on her pink lips. Jack had never seen Malfoy's face so disgusted. Mason was unsurprisingly able to press just the right buttons. Draco looked even more annoyed than how he looks when he's around Potter.

Draco grunted and harshly pushed past Mason. Not before she stuck out her leg. His ankle latched on to her stuck-out leg, making him embarrassingly trip.

That. Was. It. Draco was now fuming. Never had anyone done that to him. Mason flashed him a toothy grin before linking her tan, toned arm through Jack's strong one, and running away.

It was this moment that Draco Malfoy officially hated Mason Montgomery.

"Stupid fucking bitch." Draco muttered as he got up from the cold floor. He was furious at Mason and upset with himself, for not thinking ahead, to the possibility that Mason would trip him. He just embarrassed himself in front of two people. Luckily, no one else was there to see it. But he was never one to look on the positive side of things.

After his shower, cleaning all the food off himself. He sped off to the astronomy tower to throw darts at a picture of Mason. Yes, he stole Collin Creevy's picture of the beautiful girl. And what about it?

A/N: sorry for this short chap, but what do u think so far?? so this book is going to have like literally every Hogwarts boy in love w Mason. so expect lots of different love interests😏🍿🤏🏼