Chapter fourteen

"Montgomery" He called. Theo then threw a folded up piece of paper in her direction. Mason caught it effortlessly and raised a brow at Theo, wondering why he wrote her a note. Theo simply winked back and walked out of the class to meet Blaise in the halls.

Mason tauntingly waved the slip of paper in Malfoy's face. Draco aggressively grabbed the note out of her hand, crumpling it, and threw it back on the desk. Mason believed that his only emotion was anger.

"You jealous your boyfriend didn't write a note to you?" She jeered, knowing the exact buttons to push. "Guess he likes me more."

"He's not my fucking boyfriend, you unbearable twat!"

"So. You're jealous for a different reason, hm?" She smirked, cocking her head slightly.

"Ha, likely! In your fucking dreams, Montgomery." He said not bothering to hide his disgust.

"You sure are." She winked, grabbing the last of her things and heading out. Not before seeing the satisfying sight of his eyes widening in surprise.

She decided to pause at the door, when she heard Draco catching up with her.

"Say, don't think of me too much. You're starting to get obsessed." He paused a second to fix his tie charmingly. "Can't blame you though."

Obviously he was over the initial surprise. God, he really had to keep going. That superiority complex asf😬😬

Mason scoffed. "Go find Blaise. I heard Nott convinced him to agree on tag teaming you." Slinging her mini bag over her shoulder. Cackling on her way to DADA.

Draco looked like he was about to kill her. Maybe it was because of him readying his wand to hex her back, idk. But, of course nothing works in Blondies favour. Just ask Harry Potter.

Before Draco could even open his mouth to utter the hex, dumbledore strolled by.

"My, mr Malfoy. What is it you plan on accomplishing?"

Draco being the little bitch he was, immediately retreated a step away, hiding his wand.

"When her back was turned, nonetheless. Not something to be proud of." Dumbledore remarked, waving a stick of lavender incense around, in hopes of cleansing this boy's dark aura. "Detention. Everyday this week."

As she was walking to DADA, Mason decided it was a good enough time to open Theo's note.

You're hot
;)

-THEO NOTT

"Opened it, I see." Theo grinned, coming up beside her, matching her pace.

"Yeah, that was some real groundbreaking literature." Mason congratulated, rolling her eyes wholeheartedly.

"Hey, random question. Would you say you're polite, Montgomery?"

"I went to Beaubatons. Being 'ladylike' is their crack." Mason mocked, air quoting on 'ladylike'.

"Well... Since you know all about it. Then you would know the polite thing to do when complimented... Would be to compliment me back." Theo grinned even wider. Sticking his face right in front of hers. "Wouldn't want your beauxbaton teachers to be disappointed."

"Oh Theo" She cupped her hands around his face, bringing it closer to hers. "Why do you think I got expelled in the first place?" And with that, she let go and slipped into her next class.

Leaving Theodore Nott mesmerized. His thoughts were rudely interrupted by Blaise shoving him into their next class.

A/N: NEW COVER ASF😫😜😜💦💦💦😫😫😫TOOK ME TWO FUCKING HOURS😃 I KEPT CHANGING MY MIND BUT WTV🙌🏼🙌🏼 IM GONNA TRY TO UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT SO FUCK IT UP BESFRENS😝😋😋😋🤰🏻😮🥳🥳

      🧑🏻
🔨🦺🧰.         A construction worker for y'all bc I
      👖.              think they're hot😜😜
    🥾🥾

📱↪️bye🥰🥰