Chapter 2

Seth POV:

It is still cold outside, but that doesn't bother me much because it can't hurt me than my relations do. Hurt! It's my fate to get hurt all my life, and I deserve it. A sad smile appears on my face as I stumble against the wall, trying to open my eyes and make my vision clear.

"Hey, wait!" The blue-eyed man is chasing me down the pavement with some intention in his mind.

I ignore him and walk forward, mumbling under my breath continuously, "I-I need sleep." I stop in my track and stumble a bit when I step into another man's foot. I fall backward, but the man slides his arm around my waist and pulls me up with him. It's none other than the same blue-eyed man. What?

I stare at him with eyes wide, breathing heavy and shaky. My eyes close eventually when I feel my eyelids heavy and draw with long, wet points. I blink my eyes when I feel him grab my wrist and drag me off the path.

"W-Where are you taking me?" I try to remove his grip from my wrist, but I can't. I feel helpless as I swat his hand away. "P-Please let me go. I-I need sleep.." I beg, trying my best to escape from him.

It results in him turning me around and pushing me up against the wall. He ignores the whine of protest that leaves my mouth when the back of my suit touches the bare brick. He places his finger on my lips and smirks at me. "Shh, pretty boy. Eyes on me."

I lower my gaze back at him and feel intense chemistry that I've never experienced before. I lift my hands to his face, but he grabs it and intertwines his fingers with mine out of sheer instinct.

He pushes his body closer to mine and feels my heart racing through my chest. He grabs me under the chin and yanks my head until we're nose to nose. My eyes are growing even wider when he leans down to press his lips on mine, pushing his body weight into my frame perfectly.

I stare at him in shock and feel all the weight of this night drama fading away slowly. A moan escapes from my mouth when he sucks on my lips harder and rests his hands on my hips, keeping me in place. He kisses my jaw, the side of my throat, and my collarbone, light little touches as if to soften the sting of rejection.

"Get a room." Someone's deep voice brings us back to reality, and we reluctantly let go of one another.

I return to the pavement and call a cab, handing the driver my address. I get in the car and lean against the window, trying to clear my mind but realizing pretty quickly that I'm not alone in the backseat. What?!

The same blue-eyed stranger traps me against the window and leans over me. "Why had you left? I thought we were having fun."

I say nothing but keep staring at him as he leans down to kiss my lips once more. I don't know why he keeps bothering me. What does he want? "Oh, God!" I groan and lean my head back, shivering when his teeth graze the sensitive skin above my collarbone. To make him stay away from me, the stranger's phone rings and gets his attention. I thank God for distracting him a little away from me.

He winks at me before pulling his phone out of his pocket and swiping the screen to accept the call. "Fuck! What Ro?" He sounds almost annoyed.

I feel dizzy as time goes on, so I lean against the window and drift into sleep, letting him handle his phone. A few minutes later, I feel someone shake me violently and wake me up from sleep. Did I arrive home?

I blink my eyes rapidly and find the blue-eyed man again, who is holding me against his side. I look around the familiar surroundings and find no one is out here. Who would wake up at midnight like me? No one would, other than the losers like me!

I laugh pathetically and lean my head on his shoulders, holding him and letting out a slight breath. We have barely gotten through the front door before he kicks the door shut behind us and pushes me against the wall. Our lips meet again, the kisses even more desperate than the ones in the bar.

He moves his face to my neck and presses a kiss there. His stubble burns so sweetly on my skin, but what burns even sweeter are his teeth sinking into the tendon connecting my neck to my shoulder. "Where is your bedroom?" He asks in a rough voice.

"Up there." I point at him and wrap my arms around his neck, burying my face and drifting into sleep again. "I-I feel sleepy." I breathe in his ear and try to hold my weight, but I can't.

My legs feel heavy, so I try to sit on the floor, but he grabs my hand and carries me to my bedroom. He strips me out of my clothes and pushes me onto the bed, getting on top of me and planting a big kiss on my lips.

"You're gorgeous!" He marks my neck and chest with kisses, sucking the skin hard and making me moan.

"I'm tired," I mumble and try to turn onto my side, but he doesn't let me.

He approaches my lips again and stares at me. "I'm leaving a trail of kisses on your neck. You know, taking your mind off of everything. Trust me, and I'll eat your unhappiness." He brushes my hair out of my face and presses a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Tears form in my eyes again and make me feel alive at his words. I forget everything that has happened in my life when his ocean blue eyes try to drown me in him. It's like time has stopped, and there is nothing else in the world that matters to me. I would never feel this way before, except for this one time.

"Eat my unhappiness then." I breathe out, letting the pressure escape from my chest.

He moves away from me and slips his shirt off before closing back in on me. His mouth goes to my neck, kissing and sucking along my throat before moving down to my chest again. His hands run all over my sides and make me hard to breathe.

His hips are moving as fast as he can and as fucking me as rough as he can. Dulls nails rake across my back as I claw him, certainly leaving red lines for the following days. We can be reckless in thinking about how our lives will be in the future. Is it good or bad?

The butterflies in my stomach wander all over my body wherever he touches. I'm reduced to a moaning mess, no longer able to say anything or even think. It makes me forget almost who I am, so I can't remember anything other than this moment. It takes all the worries away from my heart and puts pleasure instead of it.