Chapter 10

Dean POV:

"Dean.." Seth screams my name in sheer desperation while I'm pounding into him mercilessly. The way his body writhing underneath me almost makes me lose my mind more than I ever before. "Hmm, Dean. Yes, like that." He screams louder, waking all the dead cells in me. "Dean... Dean.."

"Hey, wake up." I hear a familiar voice a little away from me, followed by a pillow crashing at my head. Who the hell interrupts us while we're having our great time?

"What the hell!" I shove the pillow away and open my eyes, glowering into the brown eyes of the Samoan.

"Sorry, Dean, for interrupting that hot dream of yours, but you need to get ready. We have some press and already are running late." He smirks and pets through my ruffled hair.

"Hot dream? Press? What?" I'm still having a hard time progressing at what is actually going on. And why is my mouth so dry? I forget what I'm into before waking up until he chuckles amusedly while pointing at a vast tent showing off my front.

"Great!" I grumble, embarrassed, and blushed. "Leave me alone, Roman," I scream, grabbing a pillow from the side and throwing it at him. "Get out of here. I'm coming." I cover my ears in pure shame and shake my head, not wanting to hear whatever he's mumbling under his breath. I knew what he would say now.

When he leaves the room, I look down at myself and smirk a little. Yes! I definitely was dreaming about Seth. The thought of having a dream with him is doing things to my mind that I'm having a hard time processing everything.

If I continue to dream about him like this, I'm not sure that I can keep my hands to myself when I'm with him. I have to control myself until there's a strong bond form between us. That only makes our relationship a unique one.

I sigh and jump off the bed, heading for a shower. I keep the thought of kitten aside and try to calm my madly racing heart. After taking care of myself in the shower, my mind is back to reality. This love is gonna be the death of me!

Skip The Press...

Now I have to try and either wait or play this out like some Metal Gear Solid shit and try to get around without being seen. I won't like either option. Of course, there's a third option, but after the press, which I've been in, I'm not in the mood to spend this remaining day with my crazy friends. So why don't I give company to my kitten in the diner?

Well, it's a great idea. To be around Seth will develop our love at least, than being simply wasting my time here. I get up from the chair and walk over to Roman, tapping on his shoulder. "Let me have your phone."

"Why? You have one." He says, giving me a confused look that I will hate sometimes. He wouldn't even confuse more if I stole his phone without giving a hint.

"Lost it. Might have left it on the plane. I don't know. Anyway, need to.." I trail off. I'm not sure what I'm going to say precisely.

"Last time you borrowed my phone, it ended up as fish bait in that river." He barks, holding his phone in his hand and shaking it in front of my face. It almost looks like the phone keeps begging me to take it from him.

"That was one time!" I roll my eyes, rubbing the back of my neck. My eyes plaster on his phone as I have the conversation with him and expect the right time to grab it. There are other phones, but I want only his because I like to steal things pretty well over the last few months.

"Yeah, still costs money." He groans, trying to bring some sense into me. Giving him a slight distraction by knocking on the nearby table, I grab the phone from him and escape from the place.

With a gigantic smile on my face, I enter my car and drive it to the diner where Seth has worked. I look around the whole place and find he's nowhere to be found. As I approach the nearest waitress to ask about him, she replies that the manager has thrown him out of the diner for his disobedience.

I know it's all about me. But I'm not worried about it. I just get disturbed about the whole thing. That's it. I don't know where Seth's house is, even if we have met a few times. And most importantly, I lost his phone number with my previous one.

I grit my teeth and clench my fist, hitting the counter with anger and thinking about how to find him. If he had birthed in this world for me, he would have caught in my eyes without letting me suffer a lot.

I leave the diner frustrated and walk toward my car, leaning against it for a while. Where can I go to find him? I feel disappointed, so I get in the car and drive toward the hotel while thinking about him.

On the way, I get surprised as I find him walking to the market with a baby in his arms. I stop the car at the sideway and slip out of it, having my eyes on him entirely. I smile and push the sunglasses up to my head, admiring him with my icy blue orbs.