Chapter 3

Seth POV:

I wake up with a pounding headache and a churning stomach. I can barely crack my eyes open and feel the temperature around me. I don't know why. What happened? The world is swirling in foggy waves in front of my eyes. My vision is blurry, so I can't see anything distinctly.

The walls are spinning around me as I gingerly plant my feet on the floor, not knowing why I'm waking up now. My shaky legs guide me to the bathroom, where I instinctively drop on my knees and empty the contents of my stomach in the toilet bowl.

When I've done, I feel out of breath, so I sit on the edge of the bathtub and hold my stomach. I take slow breaths and try to ease the pain in my body, but I can't. I feel sore than I have ever imagined before. Why? I sense the room is spinning around me as my eyes swirl slowly.

I fall backward and slip into the bathtub carelessly, turning on the tap. The water flows furiously, but it doesn't have enough strength to keep me awake. Soon I'm passed out again and rested on the tub.

A few hours later, my limbs drift and shiver a little. I move my hands to my hair and push it out of my face. I look around the surroundings and find that I'm staying in the bathroom. I didn't know when I ended up here.

I rub my head helplessly and stay here for a few minutes, trying to piece together the events from the night before. What had happened last night? Had I gotten into any trouble? Do I need to care about anything? Nothing came to my mind other than my feet dragging me to the bar.

I slip out of the tub and think about the events that have happened after. My head hurts at all the questions, and I squeeze my eyes shut to rub over my temple. Too many thoughts, too much hurt. Just leaving it would be good. Maybe I would pass out when I came for a shower. Yeah... It had a chance for that. I sigh and grab a towel from the hanger, wrapping it around my waist.

As I get out of the bathroom, I stick in the doorway with tears in my eyes, not expecting to see this. I take slow steps to my clothes, where it's landed in a heap. I pick it up and hold it against my chest, remembering the indignity that has happened to me.

I wipe my tears away when my phone chimes and gets my attention. I shove the clothes under the bed, not wanting to see them again because it reminds me of the marriage drama. I walk over to the bedside table and grab my phone, staring at the caller's identity.

I swipe the screen and decline the call, not wanting to talk to anyone now. I drop the phone down on the bed and look around for my favorite t-shirt, which I put somewhere here yesterday.

I search everywhere, but can't find it. I have no time to wander around here because my boss is very strict in timing, so I should reach the diner on time. I open the closet and grab a set of fresh clothes to start this day without getting depressed about the past.

Dean POV:

Someone's pounding on the door and yelling incoherently, but I think I'm just dreaming, drifting in and out of consciousness until I startle awake and realize it's still happening. And getting louder.

I grab a pillow and cover my face with it, yelling at Roman to take care of that, knowing who will be at the door. When he doesn't respond, I throw the pillow away in irritation and stare at the door warily.

I'm going to kill him if it's her again who disturbs my sleep schedule. I get up from the bed and walk over to the door, glaring at it. Somehow, it seems like the kind of thing which only happens to me right now, considering the way my life has been going lately.

I'm expecting this, so it's no surprise when I open the door. Because on the other side, it's not just some stranger that I'm about to tell to go the fuck away. It's my best friend's very own personal hell in the form of one Ronda Rousey.

I grin and wave a hand at her, but she shoves her way past me and inside. What an insult! I roll my eyes and make my way back to the bed, throwing myself on it. I don't know why I've friendship with some crazy shit. It's all my fate to adjust to them.

"Where is Ro?" She asks, looking around and searching for him.

I narrow my eyes at her and move back to rest against the headboard, making her wait to get my response. "How can I know if Ro's your boyfriend?!" I laugh, stretching my legs out and crossing the ankles, arms folding behind my head.

"Well, right!" She takes a second to close her eyes and breathes slowly to calm herself down, only because she doesn't want to end up in jail for murdering me.

I like to provoke people, especially Ronda because she calls herself 'rowdy' and tries to dominate me. Maybe she is dominant in the women's division, but I'm extreme in both divisions. If her boyfriend stays in a top position, it's all because of me. I only leave the spot for him because I have enough fame and money for myself.

I snap out of my thoughts when she laughs loudly and points something at me. I look down at myself and glance at her, not knowing what makes her laugh at me.

"Where did you get that t-shirt, Dean? It looks certainly nice on you!" Her smile still doesn't leave her face and makes me irritated.

I look down at the t-shirt that I've worn now and figure out it's not mine. It's a simple black t-shirt with a small white print on the right chest, 'I Study Rainbows', along with a tiny rainbow patch above it. Probably, it's the cutest shirt, but it's not my thing.

I pull the shirt over my head and throw it in my bag, trying to figure out whose it is. As my eyes glued to the shirt, my brain confirmed that I fucked someone last night.

I flinch and turn to look at the Samoan when he places his hand on my shoulder. I didn't realize his presence because I was busy figuring out the last night. I shove his hand away and notice the scratches on my right shoulder.

"Are you okay, dude?" He asks, ruffling my hair and trying to soothe me.

Before I answer, his girlfriend interrupts and trails her fingers on my shoulder. "Whom did you sleep with last night?" She asks curiously, looking over the scratches.

"I didn't know clearly, but the scratches proved I slept with a kitten last night!" I laugh and swat her hand away, grabbing a fresh t-shirt from my bag and disappearing to the bathroom.