Chapter 24

Seth POV:

It's nearly 8 hours later when I finally wake up, totally confused. In front of me is not my usual alarm clock; it's a lamp. There's somebody warm pressed against my back, and an arm is slinging over my waist. It took me a moment or two to realize that I had never gone home last night. It's Dean's room, and the body pressed against me is his too.

I should pass out hours ago. Regardless of the sick feeling in my belly, I slept tight. For a bit, I just lay here and recall what has happened last night. A smile curled on my lips as I realized that he would have guided me to his room when I felt sleepy. Did it be significant to mention? Clearly, that wasn't the case. The good thing was that nothing happened between us last night, despite, I was in his bed unconscious.

"Dean?" I place my hand on him, holding it tightly.

"Hmm?" He replies sleepily. He then shifts behind me, groaning a little as he begins to wake. His grip around my waist tightens a little before he loses his quickly, pushing himself away. "Shit, I'm sorry. Didn't know I was doing that." He mumbles, voice still deep and raspy, full of sleep.

I turn to face him, catching his wrists and settling his hands back on my hips. I laugh slightly while noticing the fullness of curiosity in his eyes. For now, it's just us, and I only care about giving him what he wants to hear until I see a glimpse of that elusive glow in him that floods my entire world with warm, golden light. Like endless bright summer skies in the middle of winter. Like a home awash with an infinite array of beautiful colors that I will never see before. "It's okay. I trust you." I lean down to press a small kiss on his lips before moving to place my head on his chest.

He bites his lip before nodding, fingers curling around my hips once more. "You feeling better?"

"Yeah, yeah, I am. Feeling good more than ever." I say, rubbing his chest gently. It feels good. It's the life that I wish to have with him. Only us! There will be nothing between us to share our love than our.. kids! If he wants to. Thinking about it, I feel my stomach grumble, but it's not from hunger. Then what? My hand brushes over my stomach as I think about nothing other than us.

Dean POV:

We are in our world, staring at each other and smiling at ourselves. To break our wonderful moment, the loud, shrill sound of my phone ringing and making me sit bolt upright. I groan and climb across the bed, reaching for my phone. I slide my finger across the screen and answer the device, snapping a rough sound without worrying who might be on the other end. "What?"

"Is Seth with you?" Roman's voice speaks, caring down the line. Maybe he didn't realize that Seth had left the room last night.

"Yeah, he's with me." I groan, rubbing my long fingers across my temple. My eyes flicker to my boyfriend as he rolls off the bed and disappears to the bathroom, wanting to freshen up. While he's doing his morning routine, I talk to Roman about today's schedules and make a mental note of them.

Once the phone conversation is over, I lean against the headboard and think about the last night's moments. Everything flutters in my brain, and I wish that something should've happened between us last night. It feels great. And waking up next to him is doing all sorts of funny things to the butterflies in my stomach.

My thoughts are interrupted when he shakes me slightly and requests me to drop him in his house. I try to convince him to stay here a little longer, but he doesn't want that. Not wanting to force Seth, I nod and get ready quickly to take off with him. While he's waving goodbye to my friends, I leave the hotel to sit in my red Dodge Stealth.

Within a few minutes, he runs outside and gets in the car. I smile and start the vehicle, suggesting to turn the radio on. "Open the glove compartment. You can pick one of the CDs." I'm probably a little annoyed when he's been switching around with the stations too much.

When he gets out the three CDs from there, he recognizes there's only one cover has left. It is an album by Deftones. Not wanting to upset me, he throws the CD into the player and smiles, satisfied, when he recognizes the first song.

"You like Deftones?" I ask in my rough voice. There is so much charm in it, and when he turns his head to look at me, I'm sure he still can't believe that he's hanging out with such a handsome man.

"Uh, yeah. I don't know too much music of them, but they're okay." He answers, hoping it's the best.

"They are okay?" I chuckle. "Hey, they are like.. probably the best band out there. And here, lemme show you the favorite song of mine." I skip a couple of songs until I can turn on a track called Root. Then my fingers start drumming on the steering wheel as I listen to the music.

"Yeah, it's pretty good." He admits, but he's more caught up in me. He isn't bothered when I grab a cigarette and light it while driving.

The whole car starts to smell smoke, so I roll down the window on my side a bit and let the fresh air get in. A sudden silence occurs between us, and I don't enjoy it. Wanting to keep the conversation again, I think about various topics before selecting one and switching over it. "I forgot to ask this yesterday. How did you like the show?"

"I loved it. I wish I may come there every show to watch you.." He doesn't want to sound like an obsessed guy, but the truth is, he wants to come and see my fight. Usually, my matches had this crazy vibe to capture everyone's attention too easily.

"Maybe I'll have to book a front-row seat again, then." I laugh as we continue the drive. It doesn't take too long for us to get to his street. I park the car in front of his house and roll my head to my left shoulder, looking at him with a raised brow. "Kitten."

He looks back with a sweet smile on his face while his hand holds the door handle. My eyes fall to his lap, then lazily look him in the eye again. When he understands my intention, his heart rate starts to increase. "That look is such bullshit." He points his finger at me and shakes his head. How much time do I have to tell him not to point his finger at me over every little thing? He has a forgetful habit, I guess.

"What did I do?" I ask, twirling my finger with his pointed one and defending for myself. "All I did was look. Nothing more than that. If you wish, we will.." I trail off, laying over him and pinning his body against the window. I know that out in public probably isn't the ideal place to make out, but it also doesn't stop my lips from finding his neck and slowly pecking all the right places that make his skin cover in goosebumps.

"You're such an asshole," He mutters, raking his fingers through my unruly hair and pulling me away from him. "I don't like any of this."

Before he's about to jump out of the car, I slide out and act like I haven't mere moments away from violating him in my car in the public eye. "Come out, kitten. It's your street, so no one will terrify you."

He sighs heavily. After calming himself down for a few seconds, he walks around the car to join me. "I hate you," He hisses.

"I have to make sure that you know I'm not going anywhere," I whisper, looking around the surroundings and committing everything in mind. "It hurts when you say that shit. I love you too much to bail out."

He nods, "I know. I love you too."

I nudge him with my elbow and lead the way into his house like I own the place. I'm used to it now. And I have planned to stay here all morning before joining my friends in the gym later. Because I don't get time to spend with him when I'm on the road. I want our relationship to get stronger and bring loyalty in his heart that he doesn't have in me utterly. Yeah... I can sense that he maintains a distance from me for the lack of faith.