Chapter 17

Dean POV:

We are finally appeared, hand-in-hand, to Sasha's hotel room, where some of our friends are hanging out today to spend the day joyously. "Guess we're meeting up at this hotel again. It seems entirely different from our first meeting." I joke, releasing Seth's hand. Instead, I wrap my arm around his waist, parading him for everyone to see.

"There they are!" Sasha calls out, practically dragging her girlfriend, Bayley, down the hallway as she points toward us. "We thought you had missed with your kitten. Guess we had to find a search party for you if you did not appear now." She whispers, grinning as she proceeds to ruffle my hair roughly, leaving it a mess.

"Thanks, my dear!" I laugh loudly. And I'm already in the process of pulling her into a spine-crushing bear hug. Really, Sasha Banks is a lot of things. She is such a beautiful, sweet, smart, funny girl.

We pull away from each other and make our way to her room. Once we are in, I find Roman and Ronda are squishing together on the small loveseat. "So, you two are partying here without me?" I ask out loud, glaring at them. But they ignore me and continue watching the show. They should pay for this later.

I grab Seth's hand and take him to the couch, letting us sit on it. The music is loud, but we can still talk to each other. It isn't an actual party, but we sit together with our friends.

Jimmy Jacobs, formerly known as a real crazy sick fuck wrestler, now is a writer in WWE. He and I were pretty good friends for about seven years. The only friend I know longer is Sami Callihan, the guy who's fighting in Impact Wrestling while I'm on a shot with WWE.

Sami Zayn, Cesaro, and Shinsuke are guys from the SmackDown who have gathered in the living room of our suite. Like always, Sami is talking with his hands, telling some story, and almost flying away with all those waving in his hands.

But there is also Kassius Ohno, who has come over from NXT and brought a weird kid with him. Aleister Black! The strange fellow from the Netherlands is pretty calm and just looking at everyone who is talking. Sometimes he sneaks out on the balcony to have a quick smoke.

"It looks like you guys are entirely different from your characters on the television!" Seth exclaims, concentrating on other superstars and smiling a little. However, he's been so impressed with the camaraderie between most of the wrestlers that he wants nothing more than to be a part of it. He watches everyone hugging and chatting happily.

"Well, yeah. Everyone is different except me!" I chuckle, studying the cute blush stick on his cheeks.

"Oh, you are very fond of yourself, aren't you?" He asks, elbowing his cheek and grinning at me. He is so wonderful that I like to keep with me forever.

I shrug my shoulders and wink at him. "I'm fonder of you!" I smile and pull him closer for a long, loving kiss. My dark brown-haired darling quickly pulls away from the potential make-out session and glances down at the floor upon hearing familiar voices.

I excuse myself and move to talk with some friends while letting him stay on the couch. I don't want to stay away from him longer, so I make my way to him but stop when I find a hatred scene happening in front of me.

"Who are you?" A soft voice asks my boyfriend while my eyes still plaster on him.

"Huh? Oh, are you talking to me? I'm sorry. I wasn't listening." He blushes, looking straight into the eyes of a pretty blonde smiling at him.

"I see. Well, I'm Renee, by the way." The blonde winks at him.

"Seth. Nice to meet you." He grins shyly while reaching out his hand to greet her.

"You're too cute. I haven't seen you around us before. Are you new on the roster?" She asks while checking him out shamelessly.

That has him laughing. "No, just a friend of Dean." He looks around for me but gets distracted when she grins and touches his biceps.

"Well, judging by these arms, I predict you may have a future here if you work out a little." She giggles, and he gets a little annoyed by her attitude. She is clearly hitting on him, and he isn't getting it, but he doesn't wanna cause any trouble, so he plays along with her.

However, I don't like what I have seen. I know Renee and her intentions. I had noticed her following us almost the entire afternoon now and seemingly was looking for what seemed like the right moment to make her move.

The moment, this is obvious now, has come, and I'm more than ready to interfere. "Well, look whom we get here. It isn't Renee Young, right! And I see you haven't changed one bit during the last couple of months. Your fangs are already on your next victim?" I make my way over to where they have been chatting for quite a while now. I secretly watched them, and I couldn't help myself. I didn't enjoy seeing Seth with this woman.

"Dean! I see you're still the same asshole as I have known." She bawls out at me while my boyfriend becomes more and more uncomfortable. He has never seen this side of me, and he wonders what is going on with me.

"Keep your hands off of him, or we have a problem. A tremendous problem!" I shoot daggers at her.

"Take it, easy, Dean." She is holding her hands up. "What's eating you? Seth looks cute and can easily make everyone fall to his knees. Am I right?" She takes a look at him, who remains quiet.

"Oh. Now I see. Dean switched sides. Sorry guys, if you excuse me. Natalya, over there, is waving for me. Hopefully, Dean, I'll see you later than sooner. And Seth, you can call me every time if you need a hand." She winks at him and leaves us both dumbfounded.

"What was that?" He asks, swallowing hard. Suddenly, his fingers curl around my arm, holding it tight and shivering a little.

"Wasn't it obvious?" I ask, still high from the anger. I turn to look at him when I feel him tense and lean closer to me. Oh shit! I ruffle my hair frustratedly and pull him against my chest, drawing small circles on his back. "I'm here for you," I whisper in his ear and press a small kiss on his hair.