Chapter 5

Dean POV:

There's something about him. Apart from a nice body, the cute barista has something that makes my heart stammer in my chest. My skin goosebumps since the moment my eyes lay on him. I hardly know the guy, yet I'm laying the charm on thick. It's magic, and I can't explain it. I think about it so hard until there's barely anything left of my fingernails.

Chewing them has become a dreadful habit since I start preschool, but it's still better than staring at my phone and waiting for his call. I should have got his phone number instead of giving mine to him.

"How could you expect a call from him?" I stay silent for a moment because I know Sasha won't let me say anything, probably. To prove me right, she continues to say, "He's out of your league, Dean."

I laugh at her comment and swipe at the screen to unlock my phone. I narrow my eyes at her as I do what I've planned already. I'm not a worrying or begging type to think about something and hurt myself. Why would I?

I suffered a lot in my past and hurt no one could imagine in their dreams, but everything had changed now. It was not on their own; I made it. There is nothing in the world that I can't get now, so I desire what I want. I press the phone against my ear and glance at my friends, letting them know how clever I am.

"Hello, this is WWE Superstar, Dean Ambrose. I lost my jacket in your diner yesterday.." I attract the manager with my fame and try to make him fall on my trap, which I've thrown out for him. With the excitement in his voice, I'm sure he will run over a bus if I tell him.

"Yeah, that's one. It's my favorite! Send over your cutest barista to give it to me." I order him, feeling grateful for his help. A smirk appears on my face when he mentions the pretty guy's name and makes sure he will arrive within 20 minutes.

I type the address and room number of the hotel before sending it to him. I laugh and shake my head at my friends' funny grimaces and their exchange looks. "Well, hurry your asses out here. Seth is coming!" I drag Sasha and Bayley to the door, almost kicking them out.

There is no reason to let them stay anymore while the kitten invades here. These crazy girls have their room for fun, so I don't need to concern them. If I care about them too much, there will be no one to care for me in the future.

Seth POV:

A tall guy walks into the diner, face covered in a thick beard and hair unkempt around his head. He ignores everyone's stares and strides toward the table in the corner. He's about to sit down when two big, obnoxious guys come his way.

"What makes you think this is a place for dirty bums?" One of them, a guy with black hair, says and shoves him away.

"Go back to the slum." The other one adds, his tone noticeably condescending.

The messy guy glances at them for a second before pulling on a chair, completely ignoring them. He is interrupted by a black-haired guy who grabs the chair to stop him. If it continues to happen, the diner's reputation will collapse among the customers. 

I have to do something. I make a step toward them but stop when I realize it's difficult to stop them with my strength. Then how can I stop the fight? "Manager!" My brain brings the answer immediately. It's right. When I'm about to look over at the manager, Mark Henry, he makes his way to me and hands me a jacket with an address.

I drop the things on the counter and seek to explain the situation to him that's happening in front of us, but he ignores and forces me to leave the diner before his customer gets irritated. I didn't see he cared about anything this much other than himself. It's weird!

As I drape the jacket over my shoulder, I realize whose this is. I don't want to get into trouble by going there. I turn to get into the diner, but Mark blocks the doorway and crosses his arms over his chest. I try to give excuses, but he ignores everything and kicks me out.

I get on the bike helplessly and put the helmet on, riding to the address. Within a few minutes, I reach the hotel where the unstable lunatic fringe is staying. I roll my eyes as I look over the entrance before stepping inside.

The elevator takes a short amount of time to drop me on the third floor. I wander around the hall and find his room, staring at the door, not knowing how to face him. As a fanboy, I like him very much and wish to see him again, but...

"Do you stay here all morning dreaming about me?" My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a familiar voice get my attention. I blink my eyes and look at Dean Ambrose standing in the doorway with his hands in his pockets.

"I don't dream about you. I just came here for this." I hand the jacket to him, but he ignores it and gets in the room. Imagining the jacket as him, I crash it and slam it against the door. Without giving it back to him, I can't return to the diner and continue my job as usual.

Forcing to bring a slight smile on my face, I knock on the door and wait for his response. When I feel no reaction coming from inside, I slam again and try to please him. "Please, open the door and get your jacket. I have to return to the diner."

He opens the door and stands in the doorway, smirking at me. "I won't get my jacket unless you get inside." He traps me well by putting a checkmate at my job.

I take a deep breath and get inside slowly, hoping nothing will make me sick. My face wrinkles at the sight of the older man's messy room, but I shake my head and direct my eyes to him. I hand the jacket to him, which he gets gladly.

I feel relieved and turn to leave but find myself against the wall in a blink of an eye, holding by him. I stare at him strangely as his touch sends electricity jolting up my spine. My heart beats faster and faster until it feels like it might explode.

"Why didn't you call me?" He asks, seeing right through me, my armor, and everything to the heart of me.

"I just.." I hesitate, casting my eyes away from his icy blue stare. I clear my throat when I realize that I'm submissive to him. "Why would I?"

"Right. Why would you?!" He asks, running his fingers over my waist. He presses himself closer to me and breaks the air between us, holding me in place.

My eyes slide shut as I break out in goosebumps when his fingers clutch the bare skin that my shirt reveals. My breath hitches in my chest as I feel a gentle press of lips to my forehead. I feel sick of thinking about what comes next.

I feel a slight shake in my body, but I don't want to open my eyes while his lips are wavering over mine. I flutter my eyes slowly and shove him away when I feel a loose connection between us. It's my only chance to leave this place. If I miss this, I'll trap here for a while and lose my job permanently.

"Do you not want your phone?!" He asks with a smirk on his face as I'm about to leave.

I'm speechless in my wake and flinching like I'm listening to something that I don't want to hear. I turn to look at Dean slowly and try to figure out how he has gotten my phone. I feel sick for falling into his trap, but what I can do now.