Chapter 18

Seth POV:

The party is tempting, but I'm not the same guy some hours ago, and the vast difference is that I really love all of it. The alcohol is flowing, the music is pounding, and our inhibitions are low. Everyone is having a great time. I feel good even if there are more people around me; because Dean is here. And he left just for some hours; he couldn't betray me like that.

I knew I was worried a little ago because of Renee Young, but I didn't mind it because that was not the first time someone upset me. "It's an enormous suite, Seth, so why are you wondering?" I concentrate on the chat again when Bayley asks me voluntarily.

I bite my lip nervously and mumble, "Why am I wondering?... Don't know!" I give her a small smile and turn to look away, finding Dean sip at his green drink a little farther away. I have no idea what he is drinking. Within a blink of an eye, he disappears from my sight and goes somewhere else.

A few minutes later, the door opens suddenly and makes me turn my head. They don't close it completely; so that the guests can enter when they arrive without someone letting them in.

Dean drags himself into the room. His view scans the area and provides a smile at me, but then focuses on the baddest woman on the planet in the armchair. "Are you touching my big dog, Ronda?" He asks, and the way he talks, I can guess that he is a little drunk. What did he do?

He should return me to my home before evening because I had a job, but now... Having a belief in him, I didn't even take my bike with me. What can I do now? How could he manage to drink while letting me stay here? My thoughts are wandering aside while my eyes are watching the sight in front of me.

Roman seems a bit confused, but not Ronda. Maybe she is used to strange people talking smack. "You should've not let left alone. And for the record, I'm not touching. Even if I do, it's not an issue. You know we are lovers!" She answers, giving him a wink.

He snorts, "I can't drag him everywhere that I go! So get up, Ronda!" He takes her hand and pulls her up. And when everybody thinks he will do something with the girl, he throws himself on the lap of the Samoan.

The big man grunts and laughs like Ronda. "Oh, that was what you were up to! Come here!" He tugs him into a tight hug.

"Yey, I always wonder how your beard tastes!" Dean is cupping Roman's cheek but hesitates a little.

"Oh, before you try to make out with my man. I think your boyfriend is looking for you." Ronda surprises him while pointing her finger toward me. It makes him smile and wink at me. "Okay, then you'll have to stand up! Come on!" She pulls him from her boyfriend's lap, which ends up stumbling over him a little and catching his balance again as the pair leaves the room.

The momentum is shifting, and everybody finally finds their conversations back. I don't know when the lunatic comes over, but suddenly he is behind me, leaning forward and blowing over my sensitive skin behind my ear.

Bayley focuses on Sami, who has entertained frequently in the entire room. Without any stammering, I turn my body so I can look over to him, secretly mouthing. "What?" 

He smiles down, mouthing, "Nothing." He moves forward and leans onto the couch. "Everything's well up here?"

I smile and whisper gently, "Since you're here!" A chuckle leaves his lips, and it almost makes me lean against his shoulder without caring about the others. "Are you drunk?" I look up and ask loud, getting a silent giggle to escape his mouth again.

"Yeah. Someone gifted me vodka, and I was drinking it the whole time with orange juice... I'm happy right now!" He says, playing with my hair. His actions are impressing me because I really love the drunken Dean; he is even more of a jerk, but at the same time, so happy.

I brush my hair away and watch others' enjoyment until he rubs over my forearm. "I wanna show you something!" He whispers, moving in closer to me.

I tilt my head and look at him, not understanding his view. I instead focus my attention on the crowd again and watch them amusedly until my mind recollects the word 'show you something!'. "Do you have a surprise for me?" I smile and lift my hand to feel my cheeks. Yep! Definitely hot. I'm going to wake up in a glorious dream after a few minutes.

He nods, his tongue between his teeth. "Just come with me."

I feel like flying in the air because I'm too excited to get his surprise. What will he give me? It's the first gift from my ..friend! Without questioning him, I let him guide me anywhere because I'm the one at the receiving end of the surprise.

He guides me to the bedroom and closes the door silently. "I have to give you something." He chuckles and wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me into a kiss. His lips taste like vodka, a little sour. "And it's me!" He gleefully spins around, making me even more disoriented.

I fall backward to sit down on the edge of the bed and try to concentrate on his words. Surprise... Give... Me! "Oh!" I reply quickly, without a filter. My eyes widen when he tugs his t-shirt up and over his head, revealing his muscular frame.

"So you don't mind if we..?" He asks curiously, suddenly getting right up into my personal space and bracing my hands on the mattress, one on each side of me. He gives me a predatory look.

I have seen him work his magic when we go out. And I can guess how invincible and seductive he can be when he's intoxicated. I just never thought it had been a surprise that he would suggest to me.

"What..?" I trail off, my mind working on many things at once, including keeping myself steady. He cuts me off with a soft kiss that makes me forget everything. When my body starts leaning into his kiss without I'm attaining it, he teasingly pulls away with a sly grin.

I look equally surprised and flustered as I realize what has just happened. "D-Dean.."

"You're incredibly fortuitous that you're gorgeous." He mocks playfully. "Don't feel shy. Drop the curtain and become mine." He comes in for another kiss, but this time there's a hesitation on my part.

As I try to break away from him, he grabs the back of my head and pulls me into another kiss, biting down on my lower lip and eliciting a strangled grasp and the taste of blood in my mouth.

"No one needs to know." He grins mischievously, pushing me down onto my back rather unceremoniously. He seductively slinks his way up my body.

"Stop it." I try to move away from him, but he doesn't let me. I don't know how to control the drunken Dean because it's too terrible.

"You're mine," He mumbles, sloppily placing kisses on my collarbone. He digs his fingers deeper into the side of my hips, making a lasting impression.

I try to get away from him, but I can't because he seems heavy. Thankfully, his friend Ronda enters the room and makes him turn to look at her. Using that distraction, I encourage myself and push him aside, slipping out of the room quickly.