『1』

Hey and welcome to Celestine

Celestine is the main character - Feel free to change her name if you do not feel comfortable using hers.

Backstory:
Celestine was taken from her parents at the age of 5. After receiving her quirk earlier than most children she went to see what exactly her quirk was and that is where she was discovered to have the power of the universe .

Her Quirk allows her to use and mimic anything in space for example she can mimic the suns features and ever create her own sun. This goes for any other planet in space as well as gravity.
Her gravity can be used in many different ways and can be used similarly to telekinesis

Thank you for choosing to read Celestine

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes...
It's been 10 minutes...
'That's dripping sound is driving me infuckingsane'  the thought echoes through the your empty mind

Your hands slap to your ears letting a painful sting fly onto your face, You throw myself back on the couch and kick my feet in the air.

"Ding dong" the sound flies through the air like a nearby plane disturbing the silence that you had started to enjoy so much. You jump to my feet and rush to the door.

Your hand grabs onto the door handle but You snatch it back quickly.

"Wait I got here too fast, I have to wait 5 seconds or it will seem weird"
You take a deep breath and start to count "1...2...3...4" at five your hand pushes down the handle and drag it towards me.

Your greeted with a smile so brightening you have to squint to look at the figure's face. A man. A large man with a very muscly build, at least in his 30s, he meets my gaze "Hero Plumbing Services" he says like it was a practiced routine.

"Ah...erm yes. This way" You stumble across my words as I lead him to the leaking kitchen sink.
He then twists his head as he examines the sink and drops down the floor and slides carefully under the sink

You begin to choke on yourwords " I guess I leave you to it" you manage to get out before walking down the mini stairs and make your way to the living room where you throw yourself onto the couch and begin to scan the coach with your arm whilst looking for the remote you feel a cold plastic box and your eyes light up in recognition you grab it and your finger waltz to the red button on the top right corner of the remote and you watch as the TV flickers on.

Celestine POV:

My eyes shut as I wait to hear the familiar crackle before the voice of the outside world fills the room.