『6』

Bakugo's POV

Fucking hell...I've never felt so much excitement run through me before. I want to crush everyone here and make them know how useless they really are.

Especially that half and half bastard, something about him makes me want to skin him alive and hang his bloodied body out to dry.

I need to keep a level head or my reasoning will go to shit. I can't afford to make a fool out of myself especially with that dork Deku watching me.

It was just the boys out here.  Ah females always take so long to get ready I learnt that from the old hag.

I turn my head to where the girls would come out from and there she was.

The uniform tightly hugged her little waist and her boobs....damn those boobs....They sat so perfectly on her chest, her legs thick and plumpy , her ass was ....perfect. She was perfect.

|The uniform|

|The uniform|

Her big Afro only swaying to the movements of the wind still covering her eyes.
I was so focused on her that I didn't even notice that the tired bastard that stood at the front started talking.

"First up is Celestine and Todoroki vs Bakugo and Kaminari"

Huh? I saw the three of them move forward and I followed along. I glance at deku who is smiling idiotically at me. Ugh fucking dork . Realisation crossed his face and he began mouthing capture both their flags . I nod at him and face the the direction of my opponents.

I hate having to ask for help from that green haired bitch boy, just the thought of me being at his mercy sets my body on fire.

Celestine's POV

The whistle rung out and Todoroki and I sprung forward into the rocky land that had appeared.