『10』

⚠️ Sexual comments

Metal chains held your arms down and were placed
behind your back.
You had woken up a while ago but your eyes remained shut as you tried to analyse the room with  the little sounds you could hear.

As far as you could tell, you were in a concrete room with chains - obviously- it was very similar to a holding cell you would get in a police station.

Nobody had walked down to the corridor you had been placed in but you could tell you were being recorded by the faint buzzing sound that slithered in the room.

If your gonna capture me at least use better equipment. You slightly  separated your hands from each other and tugged lightly in the opposite directions.

You were about the pull them apart when a voice whispered from across the room

" I already tried that. Don't do it, it makes unnecessary amount of noise"

With that your eyes slowly open to meet a tired Bakugou on the other side of the room. His arms chained exactly like yours and ruby orbs staring at you.
I hadn't sensed him in the room

"Rise and shine sleeping bird" His voice sounded so tired

His legs were spread out and his back slouched against the wall with his head pressed back on it. His hair had fallen across his eyes so you could only see his red corneas that flashed at you.

He looks ...like he could seduce my right now and I would perfectly go along with it.

You cough before regained your focus.
"Ah so your here too?" A smirk gently crawling on your face at the sudden sarcastic tone of your voice filed the room.

"You seem much calmer than I thought you would be about this birdie" his head slowly lowering from off the wall to its normal position

You shrug at his statement "well this is sure as hell not my first time being kidnapped, but that's a story for another time huh cheesestick"

Bakugous eyebrows perked up in curiosity  but  before he had the chance to speak you interrupt him

"You need to find a way to get out of here." The realisation of your situation hit Bakugou like a truck causing him to have complete focus of the situation.

"But we can't talk right now," you jerk your head at the recording security camera piled high in the right side of the room

Bakugou nods at you and aims his chained hand at the security camera.
What you could only assume was powering up an explosion to break it when the same purple portal appeared in the centre of the room.

Out stepped a tall man, dressed in black. He was easily recognisable as the man who kidnapped you with the infamous gloved hands that sticker to his face.

He stood silently staring into the empty wall before snapping his head to your direction.
A small grin appeared from behind the hand covering his mouth that sent chills down your spine.

"Hello there" his voice was hoarse and tired
"I was hoping our meeting would be perfect but it seems we have a few miscalculation" He turns his head to face Bakugo who matches his intense stare.

"And you are?" Your voice stern and unwavering

"Who am I? I'm the guy who your going to belong too. In other words your master"

You stare at him blankly and with a face of disgust. For once your smart mouth was at a loss for words

"FUCK OUT OF HERE CHAPPED LIPPED FREAK" The room fell into an awkward silence with you holding back laughter and the poorly dressed villain frozen in position