『3』

You sit in the tight leather seats and lean your head back on the rest. The car rumbles as the driver turns it on. You remember this ...You remember the shaking feeling of being in a car.

(|The car |)

(|The car |)

It was years ago... your head drifts far away from the reality your in and you shut your eyes to take in the experience again.
The sound of wind beating against the car as it pushed into the opposite direction

The car begins moving and it doesn't take long before the still pictures to become became distant memories as the car began to speed up.

"Humanity isn't all that interesting" you think.

All the hairs on your arm stick up and you sigh doubtfully
"If your going to stare into my face at least make it less noticeable Mr Might" you say with a hint of annoyance in your voice

He lets out a deep chuckle and turns to face out of the window. "I just wanted to see if you would be a bit excited for your first day of school like a normal teenager" You can hear the joy in his humorous voice .

Normal Teenager. Bold enough for him to say that when it's not like his little group of hero's locked up at 5 year old in an empty apartment complex and left her there for 11 years.

How laughable
Like in those 11 years I spent in complete isolation I would suddenly become a normal teenager. Your face screws up and your nails begin digging into the palm of your hand as you try to calm yourself from elevated anger levels.

You take a deep breath and watch the cars besides you race down the road. After some time the car begins to slow as it pulls up to the entrance of a glass building.

The sign on the archway glistened in shining gold UA, you stare at it blankly unable to hammer down a reaction.
The entrance filled with buzzing students, some who gather with friends while others stare up at the arch and push themselves towards the building

Your turn to almighty but your curiosity fades into darkness when you see the grimace look on his face.

"What" you question hoping to get a hit of why his mood went down so drastically. You look down at this hands to see chains.
Cuffs.

Silver chains that resembled handcuffs but instead had a crystal connecting each wrist cuff.

Of course they don't trust me, but seriously cuffs?
"Am I some sort of fucking animal" you say through gritted teeth.

"The hero association had requested me to do it as soon as you left that building but I couldn't bring myself to do it after seeing how happy you were to finally leave that apartment"

He struggles to get his words out but eventually ends with "I'm sorry. Celestine I'm so sorry"  he pleads to you while avoiding eye contact

You bite your tongue before dropping your head in defeat and holding your wrists out allowing him to place the cuffs on you.
"So much for a first good impress"you think
"They are now gonna see me as some sort of delinquent" you chuckle to yourself.

With the final click your chains are on and All might gets out the car.

Immediately he gets out the car cheers burst through the air, so loud I jump at the volume.

He walks around to my door and opens it for me.
"Ah here we go" you mutter you get on your feet and the joyful cheers turn into a low mumbles.

"I expected that" what more could you expect from a bunch of privileged motherfuckers.
My anger boils through my body but All Might tugs at my hair so gently it snaps me out of my anger .
He smiles at me and motions for me to start walking ahead of him.

As we walk through the entrance, curious glances are thrown in my direction but when they stare at me I don't inch away.

I stare at them make but with multiplied force making them divert their eyes as soon they realise they had been caught.

"Don't worry about it kiddo" All Might advises. But you tut away in annoyance. As you and All might enter the corridors all eyes divert to you and the crowd begins moving to the side creating a pathway for you and the Number One hero.

You look at the faces of everyone you pass. Each person has a unique feature about them .
Yellow eyes,
Blue skin,
Three eyes,
Some have wings while others don't
Some are small while others are big
Nobody here has the same features.

Hmm. This looks like it's going to be an interesting year. Your thoughts soon disappear like Misty fog when you All might tugs your shirt in order to stop you from moving.

"Here is your class. I can't escort you inside because I have a meeting with the principle." You look at him anxiously and a sigh escaped his lips.
"You will be fine Celestine. I got to go now I'm running a bit off schedule. Try your best" He grins at you before taking off down the corridor .

"Wait what about the cuffs!" You tell down the corridor but he had already disappeared

In your years of knowing him, he has an habit of doing that, making a small grin arise from your lips.
You look back at the closed door and build up all the confidence you have.
"Let the show begin."