『32』 🍋

A little bit of help from Lemon's Smut Orchard on tumblr! cause im so shit at writing smut

Also just know I read all your comments and you mfs are funny asf
———————————————————————————

You stare down at your phone as you make your way down the hallways. Bakugou said to you him after school but he texted you earlier than that telling you to meet him in a room he had found while bunking.

The noise of classrooms with open doors filled the silence of the hallway. "This man like sending me places like he still in control of a plantation field or something." you mutter as you try to navigate your way through the lower parts of the school.

"Where the fuck is this man-" You feel a hand pull onto your waist and tug you into a room. You were about to bite their hand when you felt an arm tighten around your waist and a face dig into the crook of your neck. "Bakugou take your dirty ass hands off me." you muffle against his palm

You open your eyes to see a light illuminating from the corners of the room; the scent of vanilla and cinnamon, covering the room as you stood by the door.

"Princess, I have missed you." His breath grazing the side of your neck as he turned you around and picked you up.

As the two of you moved towards a cushioned chair, you noticed a trail of rose petals scattered all across the ground. The thought of him laying down rose petals made you chuckle against his back.

He placed you down on a dining table before turning around and picking up something from the chair in front of you.

"Katsuki, what are you planning?" you ask only to be ignored by him.

"Katsuki?" He made his way to the door, you watched as he locked it and turned the lights down.

"Princess, you know I dont like it when you give attention to men other than me." You hold down on the table and inch yourself forward as you gain interest in the conversation.

He pulled something out of the drawers by the door. He smirked while crossing his arms as he slowly approached you at the table. He sets a firey grip on the soft flesh around your hips, digging in with his nails while you pushed your boobs onto his chest, gazing into his eyes before edging on a kiss.

You felt the smooth silver in his mouth rub against your bare tongue as he used his other hand to rub against your thighs then up and under your shirt.

You felt a slight tingling sensation as you shirt was suddenly burnt to ashes. "Katsuki, what the-". He kissed on your jawline before dragging his lips up to yours. "it was pissing me off." he muttered.

His hands slipped underneath your lacey bra, large, rough hands cupped your breasts, squeezing them tightly causing a moan to nearly escaping your mouth.