『15』 [🍋]

I don't know if you would call this chapter smut but its kinda sexual so this is a WARNING

I don't know if you would call this chapter smut but its kinda sexual so this is a WARNING.  Everyone in this FF is 16+

YALL I JUST FINISHED WRITING TAKE THAT WARNING SISSSS!! THIS HAS SEXUAL CONTENT.

Slight Lemon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^ reminder of the outfit

Bakugo sunk his teeth into his lips, he lowers his head down the side of my cheek and his lips brush against the top of my ear, his warm breath leaving my ear with a tingling feeling. "Thank you" his whisper is quiet but you could still hear the sincerity in it.

He releases your arms from his grip and gets up to move away to the edge of the bed where he was originally.

'He can't just do all that and try to leave-'

You grab his arm tugging him back to your level. Your hands slip to his throat as you pull his face closer to yours as your lips smash together. The caramel scent that he carries made all your senses go on overload making your head go dizzy for a second.
Everything about him makes you regret not properly talking to him sooner.

Your tongues fought for dominance as your hand slid up from its grip on Bakugo's neck to around the back of his head. The thoughts you thought you had control over were being blown away by the man you thought you only had in your dreams.

Katsuki Bakugo.

Everything this man did seemed to drive your body insane. His little breath in between the shower of kisses you had both shared left your body craving more of him. The pressure of his soft lips pressed against yours was a scene you had only seen in your dreams.

Our bodies were pushed together as our tongues danced away in the lightly lit room. "Cee." He pushed his lips on the side of your ear. You respond to his calling with a slightly seductive "hmm".

"What did I tell you about speaking when you're injured." Your eyes widen as he threat from earlier in the day began echoing in your head

'If I catch you talking while you are still hurt, your in trouble. Do you understand?'