『24』

January 13th

January 13th

2:37 PM

Celestine POV:

It's been nearly a month since my birthday, 4 months since I started UA and 10 days since I moved into the UA Dorms.

Mina: I swear to god if you're still sleeping I will drag you out by your bonnet Cee stop playing with me!

You rolled your eyes as you pulled open the door to find Mina waiting outside your door with crossed arms.

She tugged at your right hand and pulled you down the corridor and out of the door, towards the main building.

Cee: Aye Aye THE HAND TAT! THE HAND TAT!

During the first week of January, you dragged Mina back down to the Tattoos shop to get your hand tat while she got a navel piercing.

12:18PM
3/01/year
Instagram Story

12:18PM3/01/yearInstagram Story

602,391 Views

Mina pulls you down into the homeroom where you see Aizawa standing by the board. You slip into your seat next to Todoroki, catching a glance from Bakugo.

"Celestine, this is your third time in a row. Explain yourself?" Aizawas eyes shifted towards you as you dropped your bag near your foot.

"Well actually if I wasn't locked in-"
You rotate your wrists in the air as you started telling your excuse. You would often use remarks only the heroes could understand like how if you weren't locked up for half your life you would be able to be on time and such.

"That's enough. Just don't be late again" He tsked before turning to the chalkboard and began writing the subject title on the board.

You stared down at your inked arm, memorising every little line that covered your flesh.
Every little spike it had on its head was a detail that you studied constantly.

Your mind had been swept into a maze of madness after receiving your birthday present from All Might. You fiddled with the surface of the smooth golden locket with the diamond star encrusted in the centre of it.