35

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: ???1:59 𝘈𝘔

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: ???
1:59 𝘈𝘔

The sound of metal clashing against brick filled the entrance of the

"you didn't need to steal the candy machine" Shigaraki drags the large metal box against the concrete floor.

"I did." Toga cuts off as her eyes playfully bounce off the sides of the cracked walls. "DABIII I MISSED YOU FIRECRACKER!!" Togas feet hammer against the floor as she runs up to dark figure that leaned up against the wall.

"don't call me that." Dabi places his palm against the plaster wall as he steadies himself. "Your like my older brother"

"I tried to kill my younger brother in his sleep one time," Dabi roasted a marshmallow using the edge of his finger tip.

"several times." Shigaraki added on as he dragged his feet towards the warmer part of the base, his body visually calmed down from its heightened intensity as he stepped into the bar room.

Bottles of alcohol decorated one side of the wall as cups hung upside down right above the counter top and the discreet red hue of the room made the place seem like 'home'.

His eyes hung low as he dragged his feet towards the a black cotton couch. His hands raised as he leaned towards the coffee table planted at a close distance from his legs.

"you smell too much like blood," Shigaraki picked up little black remote: the room was instantly flooded by the rays of white light illuminating from the TV

"y'all have a white refrigerator?"
Shigaraki spear his arms around the back of the couch frame and leaned his head back, his eyes finally landing on the figure that lurked in the darkness.

"Celestine?" His eyes widened at the sight. "got any pop tarts?" You scavenge through their draws and cupboards until finally reaching a packet of lollipops.

"your injured?" His eyes roll up and down your body as he analyses your physical being, something he had analysed from images was now infront of him.

"only a scratch." you clenched your jawline as you struggled to turn to face him. The silence between the two of you was almost deafening but the intense atmosphere was quickly sliced with a loud squeal that bounced in from the doorway.

"WOOOAAAAHHHH! Beyoncé?" Toga places her hand under her chin as she rattles through her brain for an answer for her obvious question.

"Celestine." Shigaraki corrects, almost sounding a little too proud of himself.

"Ah, Rihanna?" Toga giggles as she skips towards your direction. "that's a lot of blood." Her mouth hangs open as her eyes linger at the slashed spot on the right side of your waist.

"𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘰𝘬𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 3𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 531 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘴.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘻𝘰𝘶𝘬𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 1978.