『30』

𝖴𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋-------------------------------------------------------------

                             𝖴𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
-------------------------------------------------------------

𝖲𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖫/𝖭 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖪𝖺𝗁𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝖫/𝖭 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽.
𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖨𝗇𝖿𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖺𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾.

𝖲𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖫/𝖭 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗇 2/20/𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋
𝖪𝖺𝗁𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝖫/𝖭 𝗐𝖺s 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗇 2/20/𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋

𝖡𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍 Musutafu 𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋.
𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁: 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀

"What?"

You know the feeling where you sit down and go through everything you did just for it to add up to nothing at all? You could nothing but stare down at your phone. Was it rain back then? Or was it the tears that blurred your vision? You couldn't tell and you wouldn't be able to find out, after all this is an account from the past.

Memories of that day felt as if they were drenched in water and whisked away with the current. You're not sure how, but you found yourself on the skyline of a building in the city. 'Mina is probably looking for me.' you think as you glance at the lights of cars beneath you.

With that single text message, it had felt like all the images you painted of reuniting with your parents were instantly shattered into pieces. This life you lived had been nothing but pain for you ever since you found this 'quirk' that was gifted to you.

You raised your head up and bathed in the light of the crescent moon above you. You weren't sure how long you were there for but it felt like time had stood still.

The void in your stomach grew, it wasn't a feeling of sadness like you had expected nor was it anger, it was a feeling you had not yet become familiar with during your time out. It was a feeling of complete uselessness. The fact that you couldn't and still can't do anything was a feeling that was too overbearing for you to handle.

The last memory you had of your parents were when all of you were at the park and your father had taught you how to ride your bike and your mother sat at a nearby bench feeding your two sisters.

London & Paris.

Their image was something you found yourself staring at from time to time. It was weird but they undoubtedly looked a lot like you.

It didn't matter, chances were if they weren't with your parents, they were dead.
You found it weird how you managed not to stop yourself from crying. All you could do is stare at the functioning world in front of you with a grin on your face.