『16』

4:17 PM

4:17 PM

You and everyone else sit in the darkness watching the pictures on the scene.

Kirishima: DONT GO IN THERE WHAT THE FUAAAAAKKKK

Kirishima's sat edged in his seat with his hands covering his eyes but leaving small gaps in between them so he could still see.

Denki: THERES A CLOWN AH HELL MOTHER FUCKING NO

You sat next to Todoroki with your legs tucked into a thick fluffy blanket. For the past couple of hours, you had noticed a pair of eyes follow you everywhere you had gone. Your eyes wander to Bakugo's seat right across from you. You had sometimes caught him jerking a little bit when a jump scare popped up on the screen making you laugh a little bit.

DEKU: EEEEEEEEKKK

The room had been filled with yells of horror ever since you had put on, IT the horror movie.
Mina, Deku and Denki had been in each other arms since the movie started. You watch as Kirishima shuffled closer to Bakugo every time something happened.

The only ones who remained unfazed were you, Torodoki and Mineta while Sero was constantly helping himself to the popcorn.
You sit up and grab your phone, turning down the brightness to not distract the others. You open Instagram to reconnect yourself with the world. The light red bar pops up at the bottom.

99+ New likes -- 99+ New comments --99+ New followers

You had completely forgotten before you felt you had posted for the first time. You click on your profile to see your account had literally blown up.

 You click on your profile to see your account had literally blown up

You just smile at your phone. As you go through the thousands of comments people had left under your post. You even saw a couple of your friend's comments.