『34』

"Stop moving

"Stop moving." You sit in between Bakugou's legs as he pressed the palm of his hand on your head as he ran the rat tail end of the comb down your scalp.

"Please tell me you know what you're doing." You whimper as he pulled on the tender side of your head.

"I'm basically a professional. I watched videos last night on youtube." You looked into the mirror to see Bakugous with the most concentrated look his face could muster.

"your cute." you sit with your legs crossed like a toddler on their iPad. "shut up." he mutters back while applying the hair cream onto your scalp.

12:21 PM

"Bakugou Katsuki what do you mean you don't like pop tarts?" You lean over the counter with half of your head braided to the scalp and the other half a hot mess. "It's too sweet for me." He answers as he pulls out drinks from the fridge

"You sound like an old man in his 60s." He rolls his eyes at you as he picks up the white bags that sat on the counter and the drinks he had taken out as the two of you walked down the hallways to your dorm.

"What's that you got cee?" Denki peeks his head out of his room; probably carried by the smell of seafood. "No," Bakugou responded before you even had time to think. You pushed your door open with your quirk waiting for him to make his way into your room and put the bags down.

He pulled out the seafood boil from the bag and laid it on the table in front of you. "While your at it, learn how to do nails Bakuabae." you wink at him while reaching for a crab leg.

"don't push it." he glares to you.

He watches as you pull out the meat inside the shell and drop it in your mouth. "Cee."                   "Katuski." he leans against the wall as he takes in your state. You looked so messy with half of your hair braided and the other half, the sauce of the boil completly covered your gloves and you still looked so ...

"You don't use your quirk often?" you straightened your back as a sudden coolness hit your back. "oh? I think I do."  you answer him as you pick up another shrimp. "whatcha want me to do? this?" you feel the weight of your body lighten as the entire room suddenly lifts up into the air.

Bakugous eyes don't move from you like he was trying to decipher you. "Stop staring at me and eat your food before I do." He chuckles a little before putting his hand back in the boil.

13:28 PM

"You have harder hands than Mina." You lightly pat your head as you stand in the mirror looking at your newly done hair, you glance behind you to see Bakugou leaning on the door frame with a proud look on his face as he analyses your hair.

"You're so cute." Bakugous face visibly drops as he realizes you were talking to him. "stop it." he turns his head to the side to avoid your gaze, you feel as a smile pulls at your cheeks