『4』

L/N - Your last name

You take a deep breath trying to calm yourself down but your thoughts are cut off when a heavy gust of wind slaps your face as the door that stood before is flung open and in its place stands a boy.

He would be mistaken as a kid if he wasn't wearing the uniform. His hair the shade of a healthy field gently spiked up, his eyes are emerald green and glisten so beautifully they seem almost unreal.

"AHH" he screams as he stumbles back onto the floor of the classroom. The room that was bursting in conversation, now dead silent at the screams of their fallen classmate. Now all eyes are on the door where you stand.

Before you can open your mouth to introduce yourself, the clinging sound of your handcuffs fills the room. There goes my chances of a good first impression I think to myself.

There's no teacher in the room just a bunch of students. That means no one here can remove these stupid cuffs. You sigh in annoyance while gazing at the fallen boy and make your way to a vacant seat, you can feel all the eyes on the room follow you from the door to a seat in the back row on the right corner.

You pull out the chair and glide into it gently, your cross your legs as your back slams into the back of the chair. You pout as hundred of thoughts fly through your head and at that makes you blow upwards making the front part of your afro fly upwards before landing perfectly in its original position.

 You pout as hundred of thoughts fly through your head and at that makes you blow upwards making the front part of your afro fly upwards before landing perfectly in its original position

A reminder that this is what your afro looks like.

"How annoying" you mutter. The unmoving pair of eyes that stuck onto you since you entered the room. "How can I help you?" I ask as I turn to face the boy sitting next to me
. His gaze never shifting at the realization that he was caught.

His eyes were like a world of mystery. His right eye was a caramel brown with the warmth of an everlasting hearth as if it was were the wood that could burn with golden flame yet be forever perfectly entire. The left eye was a bright and blinding turquoise, the same color as a perfect spring sky, under his left eye was a red scar.

Every aspect of this man becomes more interesting every time I focus on a different part of it. His hair was silky smooth and hung off the sides of his face. One side was a glowing red and the other side was a snowy white.

"Names Shoto Todoroki" his voice a chilled and husk as he turned away to face the front. "Celestine L/N" you respond facing away from him. He grins slightly but soon reverts back to his normal still face.

Not too long after settling in the calming silence was interrupted by a blonde boy. I would be more accurate to say he looked like a cheese stick.
A cheese stick with red eyes and hair that grew in spikes.

The man who looked like he belonged on a starter menu began walking through the empty spaces and threw himself in the seat in front of todoroki.

He kicked his legs onto the desk and crossed his arms in an irritated huff.
You scan him, taking in every possible detail he had on his body. He looks like he might be a problem You think to myself.

You move ever so slightly but the chains never want to give me a break, as they clank together at every small movement you make like some sort of warning.

The boy turns at a degree as he searched for the culprit of the disturbance. He faces me and I watch as his eyes fall down to the chains "How rude, only I'm allowed to do that" I think to myself.

I lock eyes with the crimson eyed man. "What." I speak bluntly at him and he almost looks taken aback at my direct response.

"Tch" he responds back to me. Your face instantly screws up with noticeable distaste. This kid .....How annoying. Todoroki grins at the small exchange,
You turn to face him and his face immediately drops back to its original position.

All the seats in the classroom are full and the room is then filled with a lower muttering, some are introductions and others are catching up with each other.

The door swings open and a man in baggy clothes and a loosely wrapped scarf ties around his neck.
He looks very....tired? He walks to the podium that stood in the front of the classroom and took a deep breath.

"Welcome to UA Academy, I will be your homeroom teacher Mr. Aizawa.
Congrats on being accepted into the hero course. Try not to cause trouble while here cause I don't want to do more paperwork than I am paid to do"
He mumbles tiredly.

"Try not to cause trouble" he is the second person to say that today. Interesting.

He goes through the set of rules and courses we will go through during the school year and rambles on about a motivation that makes hero's strong. You stare blankly at the man entering a world of my own, a place where my feelings are nothing but a bad dream.

"I guess we should move onto introductions" he finishes. "Let's start in register order, one by one you guys will come up here and introduce yourself, your quirk, and something special about you"

My face squeezes at the thought of me standing up there by myself let alone talking to them.
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck What do they think this is, Pre school?" You think to yourself

"First up Celestine L/N."
Fuck.

——————————————————————————-