『19』

You laid your head on Bakugo's shoulders

You laid your head on Bakugo's shoulders. The noise of the crowd filling your ears as you hear the referee explain the rules.

The countdown for the fight to start began echoing through the arena. when the time hit 0. The stillness of the pit was thrown into chaos with Sero restraining Todoroki with his tape and throwing him around the pit.

Present Mic: IS THIS A SURPRISE ATTACK TO GET TODOROKI OUT OF BOUNDS?

Todoroki pressed his feet down to the ground in
Order to slow down the spinning and when his feet grazed the floor, a coat of ice spread cross the floor, speeding it's way towards Sero.

Before anyone could process everything the pit was covered in ice that reached the even above the arena. His ice covered the sun making only the shape of the sun to reflect through the sun.

You look down into the pit to see Todoroki's body covered in little splits of ice.

Midnight: Sero can you move?
Sero: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CAN MOVE!!
Midnight: AND WITH THAT TODOROKI ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND.

>>Fast Forward many matches later

You wondered your way around the arena after going to the bathroom. The arena is much more complex than you thought it was. Above was the festival but underneath there was a gathering of heroes who watched each area with CCTV Camera's

'They probably don't want a repeat of USJ' You thought to yourself as you shoved your hands in your pockets and tried to make your way to the stands.

"Celestine." The deep voice that came from behind you was enough to make you jump a little bit. You hadn't sensed anyone presence around you at all. You edge your body a little bit so it only faces where the voice came from a little bit.

Behind you stood a tall man with red hair. He wore a blue suit so you assumed he was a hero. He had big flames that burned brightly on his shoulders that snaked all the way up to his face and drew a fiery beard on his face.

This guys identity was unmistakable. Endeavour. The presence that Todoroki often described to you was almost a complete match but you didn't want to give him the satisfaction of you knowing who he was so instead...

Cee: Who you?

His face dropped at a lightning speed as he crossed his arms around his chest to bulk out his appearance more.

Endeavour: You have a very close relationship with my son don't you?

Cee: Your son? Who that and who you?

Endeavour: I am Endeavour. My son is Shoto.

You place your index finger across your lips and put your hand on your hips pretending to think about it.

Cee: OOOOH. Your Shoto's sperm donor.

Endeavour: Father. But anyways I have seen the way you and my son interact. Are you his girlfriend?