『2』

You flick and twist around in your bed trying to find a comfortable spot before opening your eyes and gazing at the smooth white painted ceiling

You sigh before stretching your arm towards your bedside table until you feel your phone.

You pick it up and check the time 7:39 . "Fucking hell" you whisper  "Watch your mouth young lady" a voice commands from the door.

You turn your head to see who it is and meet the watchful eye of Musutafa's Number 1 Hero. "Why are you here so early" you mumble out as you stretch in your bed.

It's always been normal to wake up and see All might on certain days. He was the only 'hero'' that I had consistently seen since I was thrown in this place.

"I have sadly been instructed to take you to the Academy" he sighs "Sadly?" You question "I know you hero's don't like me that much but you don't have to make it so obvious" you state sarcastically with a obvious smirk plastered on your face.

He rolls his eyes before walking into the living room.
"That wasn't very hero like of you"

"Hurry. You don't want to be late on your first day, do you?" He says walking off.

"What does he mean hurry up? I have 2 hours to get ready" you mutter lowly with your hands rubbing at your eyes before heading towards the bathroom.

The feeling of cold water as it runs back down your back was something that could instantly put your mind into ease

You laugh and close your eyes as you feel a tingling sensation suddenly rush through your body.
I open my eyes and see the frozen water droplets floating in the air.

Water droplets of all sizes and even the small droplets that made up the water vapour that clouded the bathroom could individually be seen.

You let go of the tensing feeling in your body and they begin to fall as if nothing had happened. "Still got it" you laugh out.

You walk towards your mirror and pull onto your the curls of your 4c hair  stretching it out to check it's length. Waist length.

You nod in approval before leaving the bathroom and immediately enter your bedroom and put on your body cream and start your skincare routine.

You sit in the mirror and take a deep breathe before beginning

You put on your facial moisturiser rubbing it into your face in a circular motion. "And done" you shout and jump to your feet.

You look down to find your still naked "ARGGG" you scream into the world. "Celestine? Are you all right?"

You jump at the concerned voice . I forgot he was here "I- I'm fine" you answer back feeling your cheeks heat up.
"I don't have time for this" you think as you throw on the UA uniform. "Not bad" you think as you pat off any dust. To add the final touch you put on a pair of black knee high socks and black combat boots.

 To add the final touch you put on a pair of black knee high socks and black combat boots

Something like this

You look back into the mirror and scan my uniform "Look at me, looking like a whole 3 course meal" You scan up and see your hair in a complete mess.
"For Fuck Sake"

It's fine I'll just leave it out. It will take too much time to style now.

I grab my Afro comb and  blow dryer and begin stretching it out from the tips to the roots  and begin detangling .

My arms start to ache but I continue until I'm satisfied. I jump back to my feet.
"Now I'm all done" you say as you smile at yourself in the mirror feeling a sense of accomplishment.

(|Your Hair|)
I grab my backpack and head towards the living room where all might is.
I jump into the living room and pose in front of him
"How do I look?" You say with a grin on your face. He smiles and pats me on my head
"You look like your going to be a handful" I pout disappointed at his answer.

He walks towards the door and opens it then turns to face me "Cmon little Celestine" he taunts

I follow him through the door frame and walk down the apartment stairs. "Woaaahhhh" I say in a sense of awe.
I remember walking up this way when I was first put in that place but it's be forever I forgot how the building looks like. 
A sense of nostalgia hits me in a overflowing wave.

The stairs we walked down were polished in stone and the some walls made of brick while others were painted a glossy white.

The staircase was illuminated by the lights that beamed in from the tall glass windows.

I stammered outside and meet a fancy door painted in golden swirls .

I step out of the building and stop infront of a blacked out car that is parked outside but before I enter it I turn and face the direction of which I came and see a large glass apartment complex standing above you.
What a fancy place to keep a hostage.

You sigh and face the direction of the car before ducking inside to enter.