You're upset (Claire)

Some of the things Claire will do when you're upset. :) it's pretty shit, but I needed some soft content before the next upload ;)

1. Firstly, Claire will instantly recognise when something isn't right with you. Whether that be you're simply feeling down, or something bad has happened. She knows you too well at this point in your relationship.

2. She starts off simple by asking you about your issue and if she can help at all. She'll offer anything that she possibly can to help.

3. Claire will constantly remind you that she's here for you. "If you need anything, I'm here for you." "Babe, just remember that if you need something. I'm more than willing to help" this will be followed by her signature smile.

4. Whenever you aren't feeling at your best, Claire will compliment you. She will tell you how beautiful you are, how much you make her smile. She will tell you how much you make her laugh and how she's so lucky to have you.

5. Even when you're upset, there's always one thing that cheers you up. "I Love you" Even if you didn't want to, you can't help but smile. It's  the best thing thing she could say at this moment.

6. Never doubt Claire's passion for you. She will shower you with hugs and kisses. It's a good a way as any to cheer you up, and she knows that you can't get enough of her affection.

7. Don't think she stops there. Claire knows that you don't often like receiving gifts, but she will buy you little things to make you smile. Such as, Flowers, your favourite treats, some cosmetic items. Just anything that she knows you like.

8. You will get told to take a break from the inside world. This will be in the form of going for a walk around a park, or surrounding monuments. She will hand you your motorcycle helmet and treat you to a long drive, no location in mind, just driving for the hell of it.

9. She will cook your favourite meal, and provide you with your favourite drink. Come on, nothing gets the heart like a treat, right?

10. She will make you visualise the future. Telling you to imagine the future you will happily spend with her. She tells you about her imagination of a wedding, how she pictures you looking beautiful and happy. Her dreams of owning your own house together. It gives you the hope to keep going.