Your birthday (Claire) Very short!!

Hey!!!!

So I recently started a new book Called Tranquillity. It's an Ellie Williams imagines book, and the first imagine was Ellie giving the reader a birthday present, sooooo I had to make a preference for this book as well : )

-starlightwatch  I have tagged you in this already, but I feel like I owe you this as well : ) it definitely wasn't for your birthday, by the way ; ) ENJOY!!!

Claire

Claire takes your birthday very seriously. Claire has plenty of ideas for you, but she would get you the biggest and best gifts possible. Claire loves the sight of you wearing necklaces, so I think she would get you a rather expensive and gleaming Necklace. Claire Would spend hours online, searching for the best and most suited to your style gifts.

The morning of your birthday, Claire would let you sleep in, god knows you deserve the rest. (this goes out to all of you btw!!! Get some rest!!!) She would wait patiently (maybe) for you to finally awake. She doesn't waste any time; she would wrap you in a massive hug and give you a passionate kiss before excitedly giving you your gifts. Claire would most likely insist on taking you somewhere, on the back of her motorcycle perhaps?? Claire would treat you to a romantic dinner at your favorite restaurant. She would find a way to make sure she was always complimenting you. Eventually, the day would turn to night, and upon making it back to your place, she would treat you the way you deserve to be treated. It would all be down to you what happens next. A movie while snuggled up? Claire is more than happy to provide that. Maybe something a little more... spicy? Claire will be the first to vote for this option ;)

Claire believes that your happiness should always come first. No compromise is too great for her. She will go to extreme lengths for you. Her relationship with you is one of the few things she is genuinely proud of. Growing up without parents made her reliant on Chris for the family feeling, but she found her family with you. She loves to make you aware of this, especially on your birthday. she makes little cards as reminders of how grateful she is, each one sporting a caring message that warms your heart.

Claire would attempt to make you breakfast, but I feel like that would end in disaster. Your small apartment would set off the fire alarm, and this would wake you up, leading to her going into a mass panic that the surprise was ruined. She catches herself, though, with the massive hugs and a passionate kiss!!!

Sorry, this was so short and only for Claire. Someone super talented just released a Resident Evil imagines book. I can assure you that her writing is far better than mine, and she will be able to do the characters the justice they deserve. Please show this book some love!!! : )
By -starlightwatch

 Please show this book some love!!! : )By -starlightwatch