RE-UPLOAD 18+!!! Stress (Claire)

Summary: You return home from a stressful day. So, Claire does what any good girlfriend would.

Warning!! 18+ content ahead, this contains poorly written smut. Hope you enjoy it : )

Claire would do anything on a day like this to help you

Claire would do anything on a day like this to help you. It was common nowadays for you to come home feeling stressed. It was a constant build-up that needed some sort of release. Your lovely girlfriend, Claire Redfield, had decided that Tonight. She was going to be the one who gave you that release.

Things were better the moment you entered her home. Claire launched herself to you and wrapped you in a hug only she could give. She pecked you on the lips and brought you to the couch. It was very relaxed. You lay with your back against her front as she cuddled you from behind. You watched one of Claire's favorite shows with her, but halfway through, something changed.

Her hands that were placed on your stomach, for the time being, had begun to explore your body, the shirt you wore had come up slightly, leaving a little patch of skin free; she dipped her hands to this part immediately.

The first touch of her fingertips on your bare flesh made you feel tingly inside, you were always like this to her touch, just the slightest one, and you were reduced to a mess. She knew the effect she had on your body, which made it all the more fun for her.

You took it as innocent at first, but her true intentions soon became apparent when her hand went up your shirt, fingertips lightly brushing against your unique body. Claire plants a lingering kiss on your temple as her hand reached the valley of your breasts. Thankfully for Claire, she wasn't obstructed by a bra.

Your breath was taken away when she greedily groped your entire orb. You mewled at her touch; the pressure she put upon you was perfect. She knew your body like the back of her hand. Everything she did was skilled and precise, focused on giving you the best experience.

Claire rolled your stiff nipple between her thumb and index finger. You made tiny little moans trickle out steadily. Claire nibbled on the outer shell of your ear. Claire was everywhere. She was in your mind, your heart, and currently, her hands were on your body.

"Does that feel good, love?" Claire whispered into your ear. Her voice was silky smooth as it traveled through your ear. You could almost feel the smirk she wore on her face when you just nodded frantically in return. She tugged at the hem of your shirt, silently asking to take the article of clothing off, which you automatically assisted in doing.

When Claire got the shirt over your head, she carelessly threw it in any random direction; now she could work your chest area freely, and that she did. You turned your head slightly to the side so that she could press her pink, soft lips to the side of yours. The angle is awkward, but you get completely lost in the kiss.

"You poor thing, I bet you're already soaking through your cute little underwear." Claire teased seductively, but if Claire wanted to play that game, then you could too. "I would be if I was wearing any." the groan that came from Claire made you giggle, she was getting impatient, but for you, Claire massaged your breasts tenderly, giving you the odd kiss on the curve of your shoulder or to your temple.