Quarantine

Hey!!

Jill

Jill isn't too worried about herself during the covid outbreak, but you become top priority

Jill isn't too worried about herself during the covid outbreak, but you become top priority. "Do you have your mask?" Is a frequent question you hear whenever leaving the apartment. And god forbid that a cough comes from your mouth, she goes panic central really quickly.

She still has to work throughout the outbreak due to the nature of her job : ( but she tries to make up for it with constant phone calls while on her break, just to make sure you're Ok.

You find joy in making sure Jill comes back home to the perfect evening. You have her favourite meals ready for dinner, you run a bath for her to release her stress, and you finish it off with making sure she gets the cuddles she deserves.

You were never much of a couple to go out anyway, but she feels constricted staying in all the time.

Claire

With claire, things are much different

With claire, things are much different. You both spend all the time in the world together, her energetic behaviour would be sure to get on the nerves of some, but you loved her personality.

She clings to you, loving your presence and the attention that you're so willing to give her. Claire definitely passes the time with plenty of activities that she can do with you. The first of many that she finds a way to get you into, is baking cookies. That ends with the pair of you covered in the ingredients rather than the actual cookies.

As much as she loves spending time with you inside, she loves to show you off even more. You take long walks each day, whether that be through the city or through a park. Your hand is securely in hers and she won't make your cheek or lips feel left out, regularly, she will kiss you while you're out, she just loves to show her affection for you, even during the covid outbreak.

Ada

Her time with you in the outbreak is a lot more subtle

Her time with you in the outbreak is a lot more subtle. You spend most of the time with her watching shows on netflix or something on disney+.

It will often get heated, between the two of you. It starts with a simple kiss, or an innocent touch, but the intentions soon become something more.

She is very secretive, so throughout the outbreak, you are shocked when she begins to let you in on her work and what she does for a living. You can't believe someone so sweet could also be so dangerous. This just turns your attraction level for her up even more.