You Become Infected

I originally had a request for Jill's reaction to you being infected. And just recently received one for Claire's reaction as well. So, I decided to turn it into a preference. I hope that's ok?

I also wanted to ask if you guys would like me to write for some other characters? I recently had a few ideas including a Carlos imagine and some Leon content!

Jill

Jill looked you up and down as you stumbled toward her, the bite mark on your arm is painfully evident

She falls apart, the one person she never thought would leave her had died and reanimated into something else. Jill holds her samurai edge pistol up and aims at your head.

She is crying uncontrollably, the closer you get the sooner she realizes that she can't pull the trigger.

Her arms deflate to her side as her body shakes from the emotion. She couldn't do it.

What could have been a great love story, is cut short by the disaster of Raccoon City.

Claire

I

do not own this picture!!!
I found this on Tumblr!!!

do not own this picture!!!I found this on Tumblr!!!

Claire is hit with a wave of emotion. She takes this rather hard, seeing as you had been her rock for so long.

Her bright blue eyes had now been replaced by a dark raging ocean, she grips her handgun tightly until her knuckles turn white.

Claire hates to see you like this and decides she would rather you didn't suffer. She puts the pistol between your eyes and pulls the trigger.

All of her emotions release, the second she pulls the trigger. She collapses to her knees and falls apart at the sight of your lifeless body.

From that day on, she vows to do everything without regret. Often times she will think of you and wonder if she was making you proud.