♪ 03 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟

𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

[only within quotation marks, aka dialogue]
korean, english

"noice," was all elliott replied with when zane got a call from their manager, yui (a very pretty lady of japanese descent from canada), explaining the addition to their schedule.

"very," agreed zane, and the two of them let out a collective cheer when jae and akira skated back to their spot on the bench, each carrying two ice cream soft serves in their hands, all of different colors.

jae kept the pale yellow for himself and handed the brown, chocolaty one to zane, while akira gave elliott the pink and started on his plain vanilla. elliott stared longingly at zane's cone before sighing and licking his strawberry ice cream - he liked chocolate most, but the other three liked to bully him.

"oh," remembered zane, still speaking english even though the cameras weren't recording anymore, "i got a call from yui-noona just then. remember how we got a request a while ago for a collab with stray kids and we said yes? we're meeting them soon, apparently, somewhere around here."

jae frowned. "how are we meant to find them?"

"she said they'll find us," shrugged zane.

while the two began yet another old-married-couple argument and elliott watched amusedly, akira spotted a group of short, suspicious-looking figures dressed in black approaching. he glided over to elliott on his skates and nudged his chin towards them, and elliott knew right away who they were.

jumping to his feet, the blond energetically waved his hand - the one that wasn't holding the soft serve ice cream - as a bright grin stretched over his lips. some years ago that would have hurt like shit, but it had now been quite a while since elliott got his lower lip pierced so it didn't bother him in the least.