♪ 13 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

[only within quotation marks, aka dialogue]
korean, english

"psst."

elliott groaned and turned the other way, wanting to go back to his epic fantasy series in his mind. he wasn't asleep - his brain wasn't ready to give him what he desperately needed - but it was more than happy to supply ten thousand new thoughts every other second to try and distract him from his goal of falling asleep.

"tsuki-hyung," whispered jeongin, lightly poking the other's cheek. "yuki's taken over my bed."

good for nothing owner and equally good for nothing cat.

"huh?"

elliott sat up lethargically and opened his eyes. he saw the only boy in the house who was younger than him, standing beside his bed and looking a little sheepish at having woken him up.

"yuki's taken over my bed," he repeated, "like, she's smack in the middle of it and won't move to the side so that i can get in and i tried to push her a bit but she just came back and lay down on me, and she's heavy and i couldn't breathe and i didn't know what to do i'm so sorry -"

poor kid, look how much you scare him.

elliott cursed inwardly as his mind began slipping off to la la land again. he gave it a shake to clear his thoughts, before tossing his blankets away and standing up.

he followed jeongin to his room and sure enough, yukihime had sprawled out over the bed and was sleeping there soundly. as elliott moved to pick her up, the younger suddenly grabbed his wrist.

"no, don't wake her up, i'd feel so guilty. i'll just crash at the couch or something for an hour, it's almost sunrise anyways."