♪ 18 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐥, '𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

[only within quotation marks, aka dialogue]
korean, english

"you're getting old," elliott told minho as he sat down beside him with a blanket in his arms. they had decided on camping out in the living room with all the other ten, for a probably all-night-long movie marathon.

"i am literally just two years older than you."

"i know. you're older than farmer boy and he's ancient. so you're practically a fossil at this point, hyung."

"yah! you think you'll be twenty forever?"

"he's aware, hyung," informed jay from where he was sitting with zane on one of the three couches. "he's just always been like this, like a weird coping mechanism. you should take it with a grain of salt."

"so what are we watching?" asked christopher as he sat in front of elliott's laptop, netflix open with thousands of movies displayed. "we can binge a show, i dunno."

"riverdale!" shouted akira immediately. he was a huge cole sprouse fan, though he hid his favorite celebrity better than elliott, who everyone knew had a mega-crush on zendaya.

"it's crap after the first season, though," protested zane. "let's watch stranger things instead."

"no, a horror film," suggested someone and elliott sat beside christopher. he typed the name of the movie he was thinking about in the search bar and clicked on it without any hesitation, having watched it many times before.

the television which they had connected to the laptop began showing the intro and felix groaned.

"this is the movie that made clowns unfunny for me," he complained as he scooched over to elliott and leaned sideways on the boy. "do we have to?"